-Black Roses
-Black Tulips
-Black Lilies
-Jacob's Ladders
-Clovers
-Cedar Saplings

please name your price in TBT or IGB~

Last edited:
I could take igb or tbt, if you're talking about other color hybrids furniture or clothes I need to know what you have

Hey,I can get you 15 black tulips, 15 black roses and 7 holly starts if you need? They'd be 2 tbt each. Lmk if interested :)

Last edited:
I'm interested, thats 74 bells? Do you mind if I pick up? or do you prefer to deliver? o:

Yup, that's correct. ^^
Is it alright if I deliver? I actually don't have a lot of space to place stuff down in my town OTL

Yup, that's correct. ^^
Is it alright if I deliver? I actually don't have a lot of space to place stuff down in my town OTL

sure, I'll open my gates when you add my FC :~) just drop them to the left of the train station and around behind town hall

sure, I'll open my gates when you add my FC :~) just drop them to the left of the train station and around behind town hall

Just added you. :) I'm gathering all your stuff now. What's your town name? I'd also appreciate a w-fi rating after we trade if that's not too much trouble on your end. ^^

oye, first time using train station since starting my new town lol, give me a couple minutes :)
town name is Corona, and of course I'll send a wifi rating~

Last edited:
oye, first time using train station since starting my new town lol, give me a couple minutes :)
town name is Corona, and of course I'll send a wifi rating~

Ah it's okay, I just realized I gotta clear some storage space rq for everything to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back