• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Black Hybrids + other gardening needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaey

Bells
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (389) +
Buying:
-Black Roses
-Black Tulips
-Black Lilies
-Jacob's Ladders
-Clovers
-Cedar Saplings

please name your price in TBT or IGB~

Last edited:
I could take igb or tbt, if you're talking about other color hybrids furniture or clothes I need to know what you have

Hey,I can get you 15 black tulips, 15 black roses and 7 holly starts if you need? They'd be 2 tbt each. Lmk if interested :)

Last edited:
Hey,I can get you 15 black tulips, 15 black roses and 7 holly starts if you need? They'd be 2 tbt each. Lmk if interested :)

I'm interested, thats 74 bells? Do you mind if I pick up? or do you prefer to deliver? o:

I'm interested, thats 74 bells? Do you mind if I pick up? or do you prefer to deliver? o:

Yup, that's correct. ^^
Is it alright if I deliver? I actually don't have a lot of space to place stuff down in my town OTL

Yup, that's correct. ^^
Is it alright if I deliver? I actually don't have a lot of space to place stuff down in my town OTL

sure, I'll open my gates when you add my FC :~) just drop them to the left of the train station and around behind town hall

sure, I'll open my gates when you add my FC :~) just drop them to the left of the train station and around behind town hall

Just added you. :) I'm gathering all your stuff now. What's your town name? I'd also appreciate a w-fi rating after we trade if that's not too much trouble on your end. ^^

oye, first time using train station since starting my new town lol, give me a couple minutes :)
town name is Corona, and of course I'll send a wifi rating~

Last edited:
oye, first time using train station since starting my new town lol, give me a couple minutes :)
town name is Corona, and of course I'll send a wifi rating~

Ah it's okay, I just realized I gotta clear some storage space rq for everything to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back