Buying Black Hybrids + other gardening needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 15 tulips if you still need some? ill ask for 10 tbt if that's fine :>

sure! who's town do you prefer? :)

edit: i see you also have black lilies in your other thread, can i get those too? just name your price ^_^

Last edited:
sure! who's town do you prefer? :)

edit: i see you also have black lilies in your other thread, can i get those too? just name your price ^_^

oh okay! would 12 tbt for the lilies be okay? I have 24 of them :>

oh okay! would 12 tbt for the lilies be okay? I have 24 of them :>

sure! so 22 tbt total? you want to drop off right? i'll add you now and open my gates when you add back
there should be enough room just below the train station, ignore the patterns. if you need more room go to the left of the train station :~)

sure! so 22 tbt total? you want to drop off right? i'll add you now and open my gates when you add back
there should be enough room just below the train station, ignore the patterns. if you need more room go to the left of the train station :~)

yep! okay, I'll need to take a few trips to the lockers to get all of the flowers over ^-^ ill add in just a second

is there a certain amount you're looking for for the black flowers and the cedar sapling/clovers?

is there a certain amount you're looking for for the black flowers and the cedar sapling/clovers?

honestly, i'm not sure how many i need so i'm just trying to get as many as i can for now. how many are you able to offer? o:

honestly, i'm not sure how many i need so i'm just trying to get as many as i can for now. how many are you able to offer? o:

i can get you a locker full of whatever you need for 2 tbt each? i can do more or less than that so it's up to you!

i can get you a locker full of whatever you need for 2 tbt each? i can do more or less than that so it's up to you!

sure, i'll just take
40 cedar saplings
40 clovers
30 black roses
20 black lilies
20 black tulips
for 300 tbt?

drop off only or can i pick up? o:

sure, i'll just take
40 cedar saplings
40 clovers
30 black roses
20 black lilies
20 black tulips
for 300 tbt?

drop off only or can i pick up? o:

sounds good. pick up is fine since i'm a lil lazy to drop off lol c': i'll vm u in a bit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back