• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many Characters do you have?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
These can be original characters (OCs) or unoriginal, maybe characters you own based on a franchise/series.

I just counted earlier today, and not including the ones I don't use anymore, I have 41 characters. That's a lot!! Of course I've accumulated them over the last 6 years, but still!

There has to be some others who also have a ton of characters!?

Oh dating back from childhood I'd say 100+, I had a very active imagination lol. Now I'd say just like 2 or 3 that I really like, and a few others in the process of "coming to life" :D

Last edited:
just one that i continuously scrap and remake cus i'm fickle af.

I currently have 30. Sometimes I feel like I have too many, but I keep seeing more cute character designs and I can't help buying them. XD

I have 8 mains and 12 secondaries, so 20 all together lol

I currently have 30. Sometimes I feel like I have too many, but I keep seeing more cute character designs and I can't help buying them. XD

I'm basically the same as you in that regard though -- I'm trying to downsize but I keep seeing too many cute designs and I can't help myself most of the time o)--(

Well, according to toyhou.se, I have 39! but most are dormant/hidden while others are visible usually for commission purposes! I've got my top 3-4 characters I can't help but spoil way too much though;;...

I forget the exact number but last time I counted it was around 75. I only have 52 of them posted on toyhouse though because some don't have any pictures

woww that is a lot! hm all of my characters are my book characters so over i think 4 books im writing/planning, i have 18 i believe (and a further 4 that were my ocs from 4 years ago from a harry potter au fanfic i was writing but i dont use them anymore really)

I have 2 main characters. Anybody else is a w.i.p. basically

mains (last one only keep because she's my first OC):

8 on hiatus that i probably won't ever touch again

here's my TH: http://toyhou.se/thicc/characters

Last edited:

on my main TH.... I have 70...? ;;;;
there's also random characters that I draw a lot and don't document onto TH / my folders in general so I really have no idea how many characters I have.... //lies down
most of them I've designed myself, but recently more were designs that I bought and integrated into my existing universes...

I do have mains that I dote on a lot tho!! T T
my th: http://toyhou.se/Jintii/characters

Back