Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Who's participating today?

I've won several times, so I don't think I'll try for a trophy today. I gave Nat a jewel beetle, because I wanted to see who was in the running and what the top score was. Mine was only 20 (the color wasn't terribly impressive), and this morning Roald was in the lead with a longhorn beetle at 49 points.

Midge is a pretty fierce competitor, so if I were Roald, I wouldn't rest on my short, little legs.

My money's on Dizzy, though. Once that little elephant wakes up and has a snack, there's no stopping him (as long as he fixed all the holes in his net)!

I just put a birdwing butterfly. I'm amazed that no one managed to get close to my score. It's 99 points, by the way.

I have to revise my stance on staying out. When I got home today, I looked at my catalog. I still need the silver and bronze trophies, so I submitted a walking stick. It rated 53 points, 1 behind Mathilda's entry (I don't remember what she entered).

I ended up with the silver. Mathilda got gold and Hazel took the bronze. Guess the late entries carried the day.

I did some trades today and forgot to participate. Doesn't bother me though, I have two golden trophies already and don't need the others right now. Willow won 3rd place, Rudy won 2nd (I thiiink it was him - I can't believe I already forgot. I took a picture of the ceremony but am too lazy to close out of ACNL and check the 3ds camera :p), and Bunnie won 1st place with a whopping 51 points.

I just put in a birdwing butterfly and left it at that all day. I came back at 8:45 and got 2nd. Darnit, Bill! Murphy got bronze

Last edited:
Back