• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager Won't Leave My House

you can just start to leave your house, and chops will be like 'oh loooool since you're leaving i'll leave with you!!" and then you're both free! :blush:

You just need to talk to him multiple times. Or if you have more than 1 room, make sure they see them too and talk to them multiple times. They'll leave eventually. Its not like when they randomly visit your house.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is for befriending him. Leaving with him with out won't add any befriending points.

When they show up unexpectedly just keep talking to them until they give you a present and then walk around a little and they should leave on their own.. that always works for me at least.

You need to show them every room in your house if you want to add more friendship points and not just "boot" them out. If you don't care about that, then you can just leave. In my last town, Beau showed up every time I was in my house longer than 20 minutes xD

I have had some that even after I've given them the grand tour, talked their ear off and done every action in my joke book, still want to linger around. Lobo is a fan of loitering in my house and I think he's even joked with me about moving in :)

Oh, yeah, when they start talking about becoming my roomie I shake my head and give them the shocked look. I used to then write them a letter telling them I was waiting for my wife (or husband if female mayor) to share my house with. :)

I like it when they randomly pop over for a visit, Etoile did this for the first time today! <3 I couldn't get any decent pics, so I hope she comes again. I also want to show her my whole house, but she just stayed in the main room toddling about. It was really cute though! :3

And as others have mentioned, give them a tour of your whole house if they asked to come over beforehand~ if they just randomly come over they will leave on their own, but I like to talk to them while they stay.

If they come invited (you set a time of they asked if they may come right away), you'll have to show them every room and speak with them 3-4 times on each. If they come uninvited, they won't follow you into other rooms, they'll only stay on the main one. ON my experience, they almost always bring a gift on this uninvited visits too if you speak with them enough. :)

Back