• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Hybrids & gardening bush starts - 1-2 tbt each!

Hi again! Could I buy 15 Orange Tulips, 5 Orange Cosmos, 9 Orange Pansies, 10 Orange Lilies, 10 Black Roses, 10 Black Lilies, 10 Black Cosmos, and 10 Purple Roses for 79 TBT?

Last edited:
Hi again! Could I buy 15 Orange Tulips, 5 Orange Cosmos, 9 Orange Pansies, 10 Orange Lilies, 10 Black Roses, 10 Black Lilies, 10 Black Cosmos, and 10 Purple Roses for 79 TBT?

hi! sure :) please may i deliver them to you? (if that's okay!)

hi! sure :) please may i deliver them to you? (if that's okay!)

Sure! I'd prefer it honestly. Let me make some room first XD (no room yet I keep buying more :3) Let you know when I'm open in one moment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open!

Sure! I'd prefer it honestly. Let me make some room first XD (no room yet I keep buying more :3) Let you know when I'm open in one moment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open!

im really really (x a million) sorry, but i'm struggling to find 10 black cosmos, i only have 2 at the moment. would you like me to bring them? i don't mind if you order from someone else.

im really really (x a million) sorry, but i'm struggling to find 10 black cosmos, i only have 2 at the moment. would you like me to bring them? i don't mind if you order from someone else.

That's perfectly fine, should we drop the price down to 71 or keep it at 79 for later?

How many sweet olive shoots do you have? I'm looking for a lot of them.
Please send me a private message if you can :)

Name: Talia
Town: Valla
FC: 2637-9389-3883
Items wanted: All pink lilies, orange lilies, and pink roses
Price: 32 tbt

Name: Izzy
Town: Ivy City
FC: sig/sidebar
Items wanted: all pink + white azaleas
Price: 68TBT?

Last edited:
Back