Help with Animal Crossing Gamecube!!

raynelogens

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8011-0288-8139
New Horizons Token
Hello all. So I have been getting back into my Gamecube Animal Crossing. Well today I tried to go to he dock (F5) and it reset my Gamecube/game. Ok figured it was a fluke. Tried two more times and got reset. Any ideas on how to fix without restarting my town. Odd thing is after each reset I cannot control my villager without unplugging and then plugging in my controller. Thoughts? Help?!

How old is your GameCube? Is it the powerpoint or powerboard? It could also be that the game is heavily scratched.
The fact that your character can't be controlled is probably because of your faulty controller. I'd say it's both the game and the GameCube. :/

My gosh, I hate this. This happened to me once. I just replaced the memory card, worked for me. Check and see how much memory you have left, if it's full, then yeah you need to replace it, if not, sorry, that's what worked for me. :(

Acre F5 is commonly referred to the "glitch acre". It's because it's prone to crashing the game upon visit, especially when using a cheating device such as Action Replay (though most sites that give acre modifying codes don't have codes that allow you to modify Acre F5 for obvious reasons). Try checking if the disc is scratched, how much memory you have on the memory card or try using different memory cards.

Back