• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying School hat!

Rindeseyu

tunnel snakes rule
Bells
Switch
3647-2201-0237
Feedback
100% (103) +
I just started up a new game after finally giving up my beautiful old one and I really need pants and a school hat. So if you have one and would let me see what pants you have in the sisters place that'd be awesome. (I'm trying not to move from a specific day so I'm stuck lol)
Also if I could get my hair done that'd be awesome too!

hi. i can get you school hat for 1 tbt and you can shop at my main street if you'd like?

Bump!

Since Hanami is offline I'm hoping someone else can help!!

School Hat is actually in my Able Sister's shop right now, I can grab it for you if you'd like.

Okay! I will add you and open my gates. I got it for you. :) Check in like 1 min and my gates should be open and you can come on over whenever, no rush tho. Whenever you're ready! You can look in my Able's shop too if you want. I dunno what pants are in there right now.

Back