• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

would anybody like to visit etoile's rv?

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (385) +
mini-icone19.gif

hi! scanned in etoile this morning for another user here, and realized that i have some time, so if anybody else would like to come over, i'm offering free visits!

just some requests from me:
- be ready to come right away! i have stuff i'm doing too, so i prefer that if you post, you're ready to come!
- if you'd like to visit multiple times, let me know rn how many times you're planning to visit so i can plan accordingly- thank youuu
- i'm letting people in one at a time because i'm afraid of getting my stuff stolen! i'm usually pretty chill, but if people take my stuff, i get really upset. if you want anything, pleeease just ask- and i might just give it to you bc you asked nicely instead of stealing
- please stay with me! this is my main town :')

here is a list of what you can buy in etoile's rv!

let me know if you'd like to come! tumblr_inline_mnz5bjK4an1qz4rgp.gif

I would love to come over if you're still available! ^^

Hello. Do you still accept visits in like 30 mins? I am trying to get as many coupons as I can. haha

Would it be possible to come 3 times? All those items are so adorable so I want to get most of them >_<

Back