• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

how long do u stay awake?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
i usually stay awake for fifteen hours to seventeen hours but mostly fifteen.

depends tbh. when im in school im usually awake for like 17-18 hours a day. rn maybe uhh 15-16 hours

around 15-16 hours or so i need a lot of sleep

Usually around 18/19, but can and will stretch to 20

16-18hrs during term time.

Right now it's the holidays so I'm napping most days so not very long at a time!

13-16 hours, it all depends on when I wake up.

Don't know really.. 12-14 maybe it depends. I try not to sleep too late though or it'd mess up schedule real hard unless there's a real good late movie I wanna watch.

I sleep at 9-10am and wake up at around 5pm

about 15 hours on a normal day, but anything from 10 to 20 is within reason

Depends, but I usually get knocked out cold by 7pm because I'm so tired after school ; ; I wake up at around 5.30 in the morning which sucks.

My sleep schedule is so hectic I couldn't tell you how long I sleep. Sometimes I'm awake 16 hours and sometimes I'm awake like 20 hours.

Usually 14 hours on a weekday, and between 10 and 15 hours on a weekend, because I wake up/go to sleep and a much larger range of times on the weekend. (Basically whenever I feel like it because I don't have school to go to or as many chores to do.)

Back