• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shampoodle

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
When you get shampoodle do you have to get a certain number of hairdo's to get color contacts or do you just wait a certain number of days? I have read both and am not sure which is correct. Thanks

Nop. You have to wait 14 days since your first hairdo, and cut your hair 14 times to get the opposite gender?s hair

Thanks BlueCicada! I did read that the wait was 2 weeks but I had also read in the prima guide(which I know is full of errors) that you had to get lots of haircuts to get color contacts. I prefer it this way so I don't have to waste money on haircuts I don't want. The boy haircuts don't appeal to me so I won't bother with them. Thank you again :)

I think you do have to get 1 though, and the timer for the 14 days starts from the day you get your first haircut. Of course, you probably already got it b/c the original haircuts are so ugh.

Yes Anactoria you are right the haircut you start with is ugly and I did change mine. I have actually had 3 thinking that I had to keep getting them to get eye colors(the reason I posted this). The second one I chose random stuff and it was horrible(looked like I had a tomato on my head) so the 3rd one I went back to the original one with bangs,pigtails in back and blond. Thanks for answering.

Back