• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Wishlist Items, Chealsea/Etoile Visits, Hybrids

VampireDoll

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5225-6043-8336
Feedback
100% (15) +
My Wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/ME9sKt8lug

I would also like pretty much any blue or purple hybrids except for roses.

Name your price in in-game bells or show me your wishlist. Pre-update, I have a nearly complete catalog.

Mayor Alice of Holodrum
3625-8648-7814

Last edited:
Bear with me, but I'm really new. TBT is the 'bell' value I have in the forum, correct? If so, I am one shy--sorry about that! I'll edit my post to specify in-game bells.

EDIT: Looks like my over-activity paid off. I have 16 now and that sounds perfect.

Last edited:
Bear with me, but I'm really new. TBT is the 'bell' value I have in the forum, correct? If so, I am one shy--sorry about that! I'll edit my post to specify in-game bells.

EDIT: Looks like my over-activity paid off. I have 16 now and that sounds perfect.

Ah! Okay! Please tell me your FC so I can add you :) is drop off okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nevermind. I see it XD

Drop off is perfect! Added you and gate's open!

Last edited:
i have both etoile and chelsea's rvs, if you'd like to visit either / both of them
let me know! :blush:

Hi, 5cm! Thank you so much! I added you; may I visit Etoile? What would you like in exchange?

Last edited:
Hi! Thank you so much! May I visit Etoile? What would you like in exchange?

of course! since you're new, you can come for free (welcome to the forums!! hehe :blush:)

i'll add your fc right away! i've got to load up my game and scan in her rv, so make sure to add me back- i'll send you a vm when my gates are open for you! :)

of course! since you're new, you can come for free (welcome to the forums!! hehe :blush:)

i'll add your fc right away! i've got to load up my game and scan in her rv, so make sure to add me back- i'll send you a vm when my gates are open for you! :)

Thank you so much! :D I was a little bummed I couldn't register on my birthday a couple days back (register link was having issues) and I missed out on the birthday bonus--but that more than makes up for it! You made my week. :)

I've added you! Mind replying here as well? ;-; I haven't played in so long I barely remember what I'm doing, haha!

Hi! I have lots of blue pansies and purple tulips/pansies if you want any! Let me know if you're interested c:

Thank you so much! :D I was a little bummed I couldn't register on my birthday a couple days back (register link was having issues) and I missed out on the birthday bonus--but that more than makes up for it! You made my week. :)

I've added you! Mind replying here as well? ;-; I haven't played in so long I barely remember what I'm doing, haha!

of course- i didn't even know there was a birthday bonus until now haha, but happy belated birthday! gates are open now! you're looking for mayor claire of mistvale :) i'll lead you to the campground, so follow me, please :blush:

Is 25 tbt alright? (It really depends on how many hybrids you'd like to buy :))

Last edited:
Two of each is all I need-I'll let you know when I have enough, just let me know if that changes anything.

Hi, Knight!

Sorry, I somehow missed this. I think I made arrangements for everything for now, but I'm working on my wishlist and will probably have needs again, soon. IYKWIM.

(What I mean is more ACNL items.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, Knight!

Sorry, I somehow missed this. I think I made arrangements for everything for now, but I'm working on my wishlist and will probably have needs again, soon. IYKWIM.

(What I mean is more ACNL items.)

I can get ya the Aries rocking chair for 2 tbt :) let me know if you still need it!

Last edited:
Back