Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5225-6043-8336
Feedback
100% (15) +
My Wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/ME9sKt8lug

I would also like pretty much any blue or purple hybrids except for roses.

Name your price in in-game bells or show me your wishlist. Pre-update, I have a nearly complete catalog.

Mayor Alice of Holodrum
3625-8648-7814

Last edited:
Bear with me, but I'm really new. TBT is the 'bell' value I have in the forum, correct? If so, I am one shy--sorry about that! I'll edit my post to specify in-game bells.

EDIT: Looks like my over-activity paid off. I have 16 now and that sounds perfect.

Last edited:
Bear with me, but I'm really new. TBT is the 'bell' value I have in the forum, correct? If so, I am one shy--sorry about that! I'll edit my post to specify in-game bells.

EDIT: Looks like my over-activity paid off. I have 16 now and that sounds perfect.

Ah! Okay! Please tell me your FC so I can add you :) is drop off okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nevermind. I see it XD

i have both etoile and chelsea's rvs, if you'd like to visit either / both of them
let me know! :blush:

Hi, 5cm! Thank you so much! I added you; may I visit Etoile? What would you like in exchange?

Last edited:
Hi! Thank you so much! May I visit Etoile? What would you like in exchange?

of course! since you're new, you can come for free (welcome to the forums!! hehe :blush:)

i'll add your fc right away! i've got to load up my game and scan in her rv, so make sure to add me back- i'll send you a vm when my gates are open for you! :)

of course! since you're new, you can come for free (welcome to the forums!! hehe :blush:)

i'll add your fc right away! i've got to load up my game and scan in her rv, so make sure to add me back- i'll send you a vm when my gates are open for you! :)

Thank you so much! :D I was a little bummed I couldn't register on my birthday a couple days back (register link was having issues) and I missed out on the birthday bonus--but that more than makes up for it! You made my week. :)

I've added you! Mind replying here as well? ;-; I haven't played in so long I barely remember what I'm doing, haha!

Hi! I have lots of blue pansies and purple tulips/pansies if you want any! Let me know if you're interested c:

Thank you so much! :D I was a little bummed I couldn't register on my birthday a couple days back (register link was having issues) and I missed out on the birthday bonus--but that more than makes up for it! You made my week. :)

I've added you! Mind replying here as well? ;-; I haven't played in so long I barely remember what I'm doing, haha!

of course- i didn't even know there was a birthday bonus until now haha, but happy belated birthday! gates are open now! you're looking for mayor claire of mistvale :) i'll lead you to the campground, so follow me, please :blush:

Is 25 tbt alright? (It really depends on how many hybrids you'd like to buy :))

Last edited:
Two of each is all I need-I'll let you know when I have enough, just let me know if that changes anything.

Hi, Knight!

Sorry, I somehow missed this. I think I made arrangements for everything for now, but I'm working on my wishlist and will probably have needs again, soon. IYKWIM.

(What I mean is more ACNL items.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, Knight!

Sorry, I somehow missed this. I think I made arrangements for everything for now, but I'm working on my wishlist and will probably have needs again, soon. IYKWIM.

(What I mean is more ACNL items.)

I can get ya the Aries rocking chair for 2 tbt :) let me know if you still need it!

Last edited:
Back