• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling (this week-end only) simple busts - CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
Feedback
100% (435) +
CLOSED

This style will be added to my art shop in early September ~

hi there!

This is going to be extremely temporary (today and tomorrow) because I'm going on vacation on Monday but before I do, I want to draw a little :blush:

I'll be offering this style:

idk_by_wearthesun-dbkhblf.png

More examples

Some details might vary because I want to have fun with them ^^

This will be pay what you want because I'm not too sure how much I should sell them for? But I'd like offers to be 200 tbt minimum (I think that's fair)

Mayors and simple OCs only please, I want to stick to the simple/minimalist style as much as I can!

Here's a form:

*Please indicate something I can draw to cover the bust in "extra info" (can be anything: flowers, a banner, or anything significant to your character)

HTML:
Character name:
Reference:
Personality and/or expression:
Background color:
Extra info*:
Offer:

Fair warning that I won't be doing a ton of them because I still need to prepare my vacation (and most likely not everyone, I'll choose based on character more than offers), but I will try my best to do as many as I can!

thanks for coming by ♥

tumblr_inline_n0944d2byB1qid2nw.gif

Last edited:
Character name: Brina
Reference: (x)
Personality and/or expression: closed moth smile with her tongue out?
Background color: pinky beige
Extra info*: waist long hair, her flowers on her crown are pink and red roses, her hair is side swept I love how you have the flowers at the bottom of Lexi could you do someone similar to me like maybe flowers of all different colors and species? I especially love pansies and roses! and add hearts around her? <3 I would also appreciate eyelashes and of course blush~
Offer: 200tbt c: tysm for considering!

Last edited:
Character name:mitry
Reference: HNI_0060.JPG

HNI_0037.JPG
Personality and/or expression: tounge sticking out of closed mouth with eyes from first ref reference?
Background color: sunset aesthetic (if flowers are below him) blue fadeing to dark blue as it gets lower in the pic (if stars are below him)
Extra info*: you can do wearwolf hat if you want if not messy short pastel purple hair, he has a pink carnation in his hair, I love how you have the flowers at the bottom stars around him if not flowers are fine c: <3
Offer: 110tbt :3

Last edited:
ahh i would love to be considered!

Character name: claire
Reference: x
Personality and/or expression: bright, cheerful, and kind! tries her v best to garden even though she has a black thumb! likes to run errands for villagers!
Background color: i like mellow gray-purple shades :blush:
Extra info*: i'd love it if her ponytail were really long and visible, please! i love the flowers covering the bust in your example- if you could do the same thing to mine, that would be lovely! :) i love purple tulips and jacob's ladders
Offer: 200 tbt?

tysm for your consideration!!

Character name: Cyra
Reference: X
Personality and/or expression: Idk happy?
Background color: Light red
Extra info*: If the hair is to difficult to do, just do its down ^^'
Offer: 200 TBT
{Saw you post this on DA and was hoping you would be making a shop for them lol}

Ahhh these are so cute! <3

Would you consider squid kids (Splatoon OC's) or are those a bit too much? I don't mind if it's simplified.

Keep up the great work Ariane, your art is fab as always ~

Ahhh these are so cute! <3

Would you consider squid kids (Splatoon OC's) or are those a bit too much? I don't mind if it's simplified.

Keep up the great work Ariane, your art is fab as always ~

thank you so much! ♥
hmmmm they might be a little complicated, but if you like you can post it anyway and I'll consider it :blush:

Good luck on these, I wish I could get one but I'm borderline broke lmao
Can't wait to see the ones you complete < 3

HHHHHH YES PLEASE

Character name: Lilith
Reference: here~
Personality and/or expression: her personality is confident and sassy, she's a delinquent who gets in a ton of fights and is very abrasive but would easily die for someone she loves
Background color: anything you think would fit
Extra info*: please use dark pink roses and black roses owo (but more black than dark pink)
Offer: 200

Last edited:
I'm going to put down 2 characters, and you can choose one if you end up making one of my characters :)

Character name: Nessa
Reference: (I'll have to get it later ASAP!!)
Personality and/or expression: Competitive, a little bit cheeky but is kind mostly ~
Background color: dark grey
Extra info*: Maybe little splatters? Otherwise flowers are good!
Offer: 200 tbt ~

OR

Character name: Nessa
Reference: [ x ]
Personality and/or expression: Kind, will always lend a hand
Background color: Lilac
Extra info*: Flowers would be great!
Offer: 200tbt~

Thanks again Ariane <3

Character name: Ahreum
Reference: https://imgur.com/a/yghi7
Personality and/or expression: crybaby and clumsy ; v; so many something teary? or sad
Background color: something pastel, either baby blue or pink!
Extra info*: should be in the ref c:
Offer: 200 tbt

Thank you for considering <3

Character name: allainah
Reference: mayor + dress
Personality and/or expression: i would love if u gave her a lil frownie face like lexy
Background color: whatever you think suits
Extra info*: i have extra deets in the album :)
Offer: 200 btb

Thanks for considering love
tumblr_m3e0qbUo231qf290m.gif

Character name: Alina
Reference:
HNI_0008 (2).JPG
Personality and/or expression: She's a very cheerful and brave person, always encouraging! Just a simple smile will be just fine!
Background color: light pink <3
Extra info*: Instead of the bulb poppers, can she have a pink, white, and purple flower crown like Lexy does? Also, could her ponytail be longer, at least to the end of her sleeve? Also, her eyes are green and blue, one eye is green and the other is blue! <3 EDIT: Also, pink, white, and purple flowers for the bust area!
Offer: 200 TBT!

I might come back for Mayor Kawacy if that's okay ; v ; Thank you for considering!

Last edited:
Character name: Aaron
Reference: http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l
Personality and/or expression: Description in the album :) Suprise me!
Background color: Galaxy-like colours?
Extra info*: Small stars scattered across the background and larger ones in placement of the flowers in your example?
Offer: 250TBT

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited:
Want to offer but do you only draw girls?
Your lineless art is one of a kind!!!

Also smh at ppl who offer less than you deserve (like 100tbt) /nyooms out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back