• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Room Ideas

LemonInator

The duck lover
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Winter Mittens
So, for my house, as my town is going to go along with a forest/woodland theme, I thought I would make the interior of my house resemble a treehouse, which the basement being full of flowers and forest/jungle furniture and my main room being the living room which I have filled with the cabin series.

However, I don't know what to do for the top floor, so far I've thought of a couple ideas and would like to hear your suggestions.

So far I've considered either making it into a bedroom, an open-air rooftop space or even an observatory - which will try to fit in with the forest themed town.

If you have any other ideas of what I could add then feel free to leave a reply :)

Thank you!

Last edited:
The mush set would fit a forest theme. There are also other leaf/flowers furniture you could combine with it.

Last edited:
I think an observatory would be a really cute idea!
In my advice, use a lot of the WA items from the campsite as they have a lot of "forestry and garden" items :)
Hope this helps! x

A few cabin items, remade in the birch or patchy wood designs would fit the treehouse look. It sounds like a fun house, so I hope you'll share pictures as you work on it. :)

Why not make into something like a treehouse? XD and open air root top seem like a good idea too! I would really love to see your house inside feeling really nature and wood and add in some bird chipping will make it sound more natural!

I think an open-air rooftop sounds awesome! Or maybe just something like a tree-top, so it'll be just like you've climbed to the top of the tree. I think a grass floor would be awesome for this, to resemble the tree's leaves, or to go with the roof-top, a wood floor to resemble the tree-house roof. ^-^

Back