• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Buying Four-Leaf Clovers & Hybrids

Alannah20

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (16) +
I'll buy your four-leaf Clovers and any hybrid (Jacobs ladders and gold roses included) for IGB or TBT or even a villager if you're looking for dreamies :]
Would prefer to buy for 1TBT each!

Hi! I have lots of hybrids at my town for sale! I'll add your FC. What hybrids are you looking for? Any amount? :)

I'm looking for pretty much anything right now! Depending on what you have I'll buy certain amounts of each!

I have a lot of gold roses, blue pansies and blue roses. I have most flowers for sale (except carnations and blue violets). I have lots of orange/purple flowers too. :)

Last edited:
Hey, do you have Tia by any chances?

No I don't, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a lot of gold roses, blue pansies and blue roses. I have most flowers for sale (except carnations and blue violets). I have lots of orange/purple flowers too. :)

Well for the ones you've listed I'll definitely buy like 15 gold roses, 5 blue pansies and maybe 10 blue roses?

No I don't, sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well for the ones you've listed I'll definitely buy like 15 gold roses, 5 blue pansies and maybe 10 blue roses?

Sure! 45 tbt in total? (gold roses are 2 tbt each:blush:)

Back