• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Scummy Awards IV Mafia Game- Karen Win!

i hope all this is right

Night 1

Tina and kirby targeted tom

zendel, me and sensai targeted toad

mog targeted jacob

fleshy targeted zendel

karen targeted kirby

night 2

sensai targeted tom

me and Tina targeted sensai

zendel targeted me

kermit and kirby targeted tina

zendel targeted mog

awaiting mogs target.

- - - Post Merge - - -

kirby ur certainly quick to accuse. a lot of people have been lurking smh

anyways ik sensai can kill cuz both his targets died, and ik me and zendel rnt killing roles or blockers

- - - Post Merge - - -

o rip zendel targeted mog is supposed to be fleshy targeted mog

Sensai confirmed TP or town killing role. Since you don't know what you are you're going to act as our vig if you don't mind.

List of people untargeted N1 but was targeted N2 (to explain for missing kill with problem***): Tina*, Byngo, mog
*tom (scum) claimed to target Tina

***problem is that maf could’ve been targeted by nonhostile N1, then hostile/roleblocking N2

i think I’m going to vote for mog again

also in case any of u want my notes/spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1shsl-vM17MloyqlHLnlC08bQPoHacnjk7M9-DQnkcvo/edit?usp=sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

also if anyone is receiving PM's about alignments. please out now. a detective type role is confirmed from tom being revealed as maf roleblocker

- - - Post Merge - - -

at this point we should have 1, 2 scum max.

sensai can either be our vig or act as role confirmation. ie one person targets him per night, see if his kill goes through
problem is though as shown by ness' death, sometimes vig shots are by chance (ie 50%) so this may not work perse

but w/e bye friends

hmm i wonder if fleshy is a roleblocker cuz he targeted mog

can't know for certain tho cuz she targeted jacob but he would've died anyway cuz modkill. so we don't know if she can kill or not

it'd be great if she'd reveal who she targeted tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello dolby do u know who scum is

I'm putting my vote on Mog now, I'd like to know who she targeted too though, it's possible there's still one more maf?

I feel like Mog is maf and it's likely I'm roleblocker, unless there's a doctor (or similar) that blocked scums kill

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know Mog is GMT and likely not awake so I'm wary about lynching her before she can reply, but she's been here (at least to send in her action) and hasn't said anything

im gonna hold off on voting her. don't want her getting maj'd before she can tell us her target

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyways ik sensai can kill cuz both his targets died, and ik me and zendel rnt killing roles or blockers

smh need to correct this. nvm zendel. ik me and Tina cant kill or roleblock ( or it's likely we cant anyways unless more 50% bs is around) since sensai didn't die and his action went through.

I targeted Tom night one and SensaiGallade night 2.

I noticed that Tom's vote "disappeared" and an "unknown vote" appeared on my chosen person, f11, day one. It made me wonder if I had stolen Tom's vote. Naturally I probably wasn't the only person to target Tom night one so I it is very possible I'm wrong, but I'd like to share my theory now in case it proves relevant in future.

After looking over the votes again, what I described above could also apply to Zendel. So if Sensai or Byngo lose their votes today we can assume that one of us holds this type of role.

I've been suspecting mogyay since yesterday so interested on hearing her weigh on what's been discussed overnight. Great work at compiling everything, Byngo & Kermit.

After looking over the votes again, what I described above could also apply to Zendel. So if Sensai or Byngo lose their votes today we can assume that one of us holds this type of role.

Oops made a mistake that was Kirby not Zendel, so that's not possible.

Oops sorry ngl i haven't paid the slightest bit of attention to this game, likr i said after the last game i was going to take a break from this but i couldn't resist the game when i saw it (clearly a mistake) I'm town but yeah, totally understand where you guys are coming from. I targeted byngo last night. When does day end? I'm not at home rn but I'll me home in like 2 hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why would u target me if u thought i was scum fleshy do u have a killing role?

- - - Post Merge - - -

O right cause u think u might be role blocker hm

Oops sorry ngl i haven't paid the slightest bit of attention to this game, likr i said after the last game i was going to take a break from this but i couldn't resist the game when i saw it (clearly a mistake) I'm town but yeah, totally understand where you guys are coming from. I targeted byngo last night. When does day end? I'm not at home rn but I'll me home in like 2 hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I had you pinned as maf so when nothing happened I though I might be RB'er, since there was 0 kills from scum. Hmm. Day ends 36 hours max after it started or when we reach majority

Mog's scum (maybe) and I'm either a Townie, veteran, roleblocker or something. Maybe even TP? Idek.

This game is crazy. Lol.

Is there regular townies in this game? I assume not since everyone so far seems to have a role with a little more. Since there's so many odd roles, it's making it hard to work out what could be happening

I don't know what to make on my vote after Mog's post

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you weren't paying attention to the game (which I could find believable from the fact you didn't post for several days or even vote D1) you still took the time to send in an action night 2 without even bothering to post in the thread. Surely you must've been paying some attention to the game if you took the time to decide who to use your action on - even just to see who was still alive and what was going on. Why didn't you post at all when you were online during N2?

Mog's scum (maybe) and I'm either a Townie, veteran, roleblocker or something. Maybe even TP? Idek.

This game is crazy. Lol.

I'll probably work out as soon as I submit but what is TP an abbreviation for?

If you weren't paying attention to the game (which I could find believable from the fact you didn't post for several days or even vote D1) you still took the time to send in an action night 2 without even bothering to post in the thread. Surely you must've been paying some attention to the game if you took the time to decide who to use your action on - even just to see who was still alive and what was going on. Why didn't you post at all when you were online during N2?

I'll probably work out as soon as I submit but what is TP an abbreviation for?

Dan pm'd me on discord. Otherwise i would have forgot. Iirc i posted the action about half an hour before night ended. Yeah i don't really have an argument, the bad luck on the jacob action paired with me not posting makes me look terrible and I'm sorrrry. The only thing i can hope for is my role makes it really obvious for town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really hage an argument for not posting other than i was out at the time and couldn't be bothered going on with my phone other than to send in an action. I'm terrible i know!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

O i got two scottish ppl ok i went to flying duck and got a sol and loaded fries w peanut butter and chilli go confirm for me xo

Dan pm'd me on discord. Otherwise i would have forgot. Iirc i posted the action about half an hour before night ended. Yeah i don't really have an argument, the bad luck on the jacob action paired with me not posting makes me look terrible and I'm sorrrry. The only thing i can hope for is my role makes it really obvious for town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really hage an argument for not posting other than i was out at the time and couldn't be bothered going on with my phone other than to send in an action. I'm terrible i know!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

O i got two scottish ppl ok i went to flying duck and got a sol and loaded fries w peanut butter and chilli go confirm for me xo

I'll be in Partick tonight. Maybe I should jump on the subway and go quiz the staff. 🤔
Kidding!!!!

What're your thoughts on people's alignments currently?

Who tf likes shats?

Byngo?

hayden loves toad

k anyways fmpov

town or tp:
zendel
Tina
karen
sensai

already gave my reasoning for zendel and tina, which still stands imo. I don't think a scum karen would put a lot of effort like she did last night so that's y she's in that list, sensai for obvious reasons

possible scum?
fleshy
mog
kirby

fleshy's here cuz i cant quite pin down what his alignment is. still thinking it's mog, but if it isn't her ill def consider fleshy and kirby. kirby cuz his reasoning for voting mog is pretty poor imo, cuz nearly everyone has been coasty this game

Back