• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Scummy Awards IV Mafia Game- Karen Win!

I targeted Sensai to find out whether I was roleblocker or not but I'm not sure after last night? Since there was still one kill

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's only 5 of us left, probably 2 scum, I'm thinking one of those are Kirby

I targeted Sensai to find out whether I was roleblocker or not but I'm not sure after last night? Since there was still one kill

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's only 5 of us left, probably 2 scum, I'm thinking one of those are Kirby

if one more die wouldn't scum win if it is a town cause 2v2?

if one more die wouldn't scum win if it is a town cause 2v2?

Yes, I assume so, which is why tonight is important, as far as we had assumed, Sensai was the only town (or possible TP?) with KP, but he hasn't said anything in days, despite being on to send in his actions, so I'm having mega doubts there, and in that case, we lose tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it were day we'd have more of a chance, but unless there is only 1 scum, I don't think there's much we can do

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only person I've seen as pretty much 100% town the whole way through is Byngo.... but I'm doubting again

Final Round​

Fleshy, Byngo, and Kirby have died.

Fleshy was a roleblocking death miller. He roleblocks his targets. If he dies, he will flip as scum.

Bygno was a Universial Backup/Granny. She will replace the role of the first person who died (Bowie as arsonist). The first person to visit her will be killed by her.

Kirbystarship was a Redirecting Super Saint. If Kirby is targeted, he will force that person to act on His own target instead (this does not include direct kills). If lynched, he will kill he hammering vote.

PUT THIS ISN'T THE END

SURPRISE! There was no mafia in this game at all, only death millers who flip as scum. This game has actually been a battle royale, and there can only be one winner.

KermitTea and SensaiGallade are the last ones standing.

Kermit is a poisoning death miller. Her targets will be poisoned and will die the next night if not cured. She will flip as scum upon death.

Sensai is a immune serial killer. He kills his targets. He is also immune to any poisoning or arson dousing.

The winner of this game will be decided by a game of duelist. You can either shoot the other person, shoot yourself, or shoot the sky (do nothing).

Last edited:
dafaq

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright sensai u gotta answer this question
Your answer will determine what I do

Question: Is a hot dog a sandwich?

but if you wanna be friends then that's cool too we can just keep shooting the sky and eventually Dan will have to end it in a tie

so lemme kno which option u want

?\_(ツ)_/?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a peaceful person. I'll go and hit myself so u can win and Dan can post the results

of course i had more accurate reads in a non-serious game than any actual game

ggs tho

Back