• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Scummy Awards IV Mafia Game- Karen Win!

I love how silly and different this game is, I love it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the fact that I don't know what the actual duck is going on is fabulous.

Day One​

The only way to enter the Scummy Awards Theater is by invitation. All mafia players recieved a letter, but a few seemed to forget their invite at home. N e s s, Toadsworthy, and Bowie were denied entry to the ceremony.

Jacob never even bothered to show up at the ceremony.

N e s s was a lynch proof 2 shot vig. He had 2 shoots, but only a 50% of it going through. He was unable to be lynched.

Toadsworthy was a bonded copy cat . One night he would copy the role of his target, and preform it on his next target the following night. He was bonded with a player, that player cannot stand to live without him and will die shortly.

Bowie was an arsonist. Each night he would douse his target with gasoline. On the third night he would ignite, killing all doused targets.

Jacob was a shamed oracle. Each night he would inspect his target. However the inspection would not go to him, a random player would have received it. As a shamed player, it would have taken 1 less vote to reach his majority lynch.

You have 36 hours for day (August 23 5AM EST).

Last edited:
Well it looks like somebody else is going to die on top of a lynch at EoD, considering toads was "bonded" (kinky).

I targeted Tom during the Night, so clearly I have no kind of killing role. I feel like everyone revealing who they targeted is the best course of action right now, since that way we can get a decent idea of how things went down.

Damn @those roles. Wonder who was bonded to Toadsworthy.

Well it looks like somebody else is going to die on top of a lynch at EoD, considering toads was "bonded" (kinky).

I targeted Tom during the Night, so clearly I have no kind of killing role. I feel like everyone revealing who they targeted is the best course of action right now, since that way we can get a decent idea of how things went down.

I also targeted Tom. It only felt right to target my TBT MK8 Friendlies Cup co-host.
This is totally not an advertisement. SIGN UP HERE TO PLAY MK8 WITH TOM AND I TOMORROW & WEDNESDAY.

I'm sorry my lover.... We shall meet in the after life!
I was hoping literally no one would target me

I really hope mog was who I was bonded too

I hope i die soon to be with my tru luv toad, i miss u baby. I targetted jacob, i wasn't aware that he might be modkilled..

Back