• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Scummy Awards IV Mafia Game- Karen Win!

Tick Tock

Bianca caught Cleb with smoking some dank marijuana. He immedtialey tried to cover it up by saying, "It was a skunk!". But Bianca's cries of horrors was heard by security. Cleb was kicked out of the ceremony as well as Bianca as they believed she too was blazing the 420.

xCleb was a Magnet/Vote Bomb. He would force his target to act on him instead. If he was voted on, he and the voter die.

Biancasbotique was a double voting curer. She would cure her target of any ailments. She had 2 votes.

Day is continues as normal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As stated in the rules, no one knows each other's roles. Mafia don't even know their own roles.

RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP

lol there must be a poisoner or somehting similar in this game based on Bianca's role

Not sure if the votes on this thread are serious but they don't count

So I'm going to sleep more for tomorrow, so I'll be extending day to 7:30 EST when I wake up. f11 is set for lynch now

Wtf I should be clear smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's vote Tina lol

why Tina?

To try and start a bandwagon on a strong player while they're asleep and most likely won't be back in time to defend themselves, I'm guessing. On that note, good morning. ☕

I'm not usually into "revenge voting" but I'd quite like the chance to live another day in order to find some pattern within this chaos and he is the only other person with two votes. So voting f11.

Night Two​

Everyone was jealous of f11. Her talent was remarkable and unlike no one else. They all decided to work together to eliminate her. She was killed and thrown into the ocean.

Heyden was toadsworthy?s secret lover. He loved toads so much that he couldn?t bare the thought of living without him. He drank so much wine that night that he killed himself from alcohol poisoning.

f11 was a veteran serial killer. She kills her targets and has an extra night life.

Heyden was a bonded predictor. He makes a prediction that his target would die that night. If the prediction was correct, they would gain an extra life. If he or toads died, the other would die by the end of the following phase.

Night ends when all actions have been sent

Back