Mafia Scummy Awards IV Mafia Game- Karen Win!

i forgot this existed

i targeted kermit btw

wow

- - - Post Merge - - -

well ok looking back technically 3 deaths since jacob was modkilled
scum know who each other are but don't know their own action

so voting is w/e I guess can't really tell at this point although a few ppl are clear fmpov

i thought there'd be a little more excitement since this is a crazy setup

smh. k well i have tina and zendel pegged as town for derpclears, f11 as town cuz she targeted bowie and i don't think maf would've used their action on another maf

interesting no one claims to have targeted ness. either someone's lying (probably) or in the mess that was last night, someone got redirected, bus driven, etc onto ness (idk)

- - - Post Merge - - -

tom did u really target urself :eyes:

Do Mafia members know each others' actions?

If the answer is yes, then if we're going to lynch at all, we should do it outside the groups that all clumped to one target. I doubt Mafia would all go for the same target on the first Night, and would at least try to coordinate something together.

If the answer is yes, then if we're going to lynch at all, we should do it outside the groups that all clumped to one target. I doubt Mafia would all go for the same target on the first Night, and would at least try to coordinate something together.

sounds like mafia telling fellow mafia mates on hints on how they will coordinate each other's actions. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

or mafia telling town what to do lol

##vote: xcleb
Tick Tock

Bianca caught Cleb with smoking some dank marijuana. He immedtialey tried to cover it up by saying, "It was a skunk!". But Bianca's cries of horrors was heard by security. Cleb was kicked out of the ceremony as well as Bianca as they believed she too was blazing the 420.

xCleb was a Magnet/Vote Bomb. He would force his target to act on him instead. If he was voted on, he and the voter die.

Biancasbotique was a double voting curer. She would cure her target of any ailments. She had 2 votes.

Day is continues as normal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

As stated in the rules, no one knows each other's roles. Mafia don't even know their own roles.

Last edited:
o i just thought of a third possibility with ness. he could've targeted someone that's a granny, which would explain y no one claimed targeting him

there's so many variables in this setup, which is why i think no lynch is best for d1 at least.

o, also do maf have kp?

- - - Post Merge - - -

tf

wait . what is this set up ? i thought actions are only done during the night and during the day we still have to vote?

so my vote is my target on someone? i dont get it lol

we are still day right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry about the edit..ok i get it now..wow crazy .. ha ha oh well sorry cleb!

Last edited:
wait . what is this set up ? i thought actions are only done during the night and during the day we still have to vote?

so my vote is my target on someone? i dont get it lol

we are still day right?

If Cleb was voted on, the voter and cleb would die

Back