• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Scummy Awards IV Mafia Game- Karen Win!

no tina always be drunk i will be drunk with u

also i only had like one wall of text ever like last game and everyone thought it was scummy cause im usually too lazy for that haha (they were right...)

also i only had like one wall of text ever like last game and everyone thought it was scummy cause im usually too lazy for that haha (they were right...)

some people thought you were town cause of the wall of text.

Let's just go get drunk together IRL, forget about the game, and be modkilled.

Let's just go get drunk together IRL, forget about the game, and be modkilled.

that sounds so romantic <3 yes please

@kirby, oh thats true but then someone pointed out it looked fake and everyone seemed to agree after that lmao

RQS are helpful because they get the game rolling. And I don't think they are forced TBH.

I find them more of a distraction. We never used them in the beginning and the games started quite nicely in a more organic fashion. RQS answers tend to read as if the user spent a little too much time on them trying to work out how to come across as town as possible right out the gate.

I find them more of a distraction. We never used them in the beginning and the games started quite nicely in a more organic fashion. RQS answers tend to read as if the user spent a little too much time on them trying to work out how to come across as town as possible right out the gate.

I agree on how people take time to make it look like they are town in the RQS.

This is what I thought and then I was instantly scum-read as soon as I said I didn't like RQs in my first decent sized game here.

People just don't like when newbies to their venue try to shake up their game meta I guess. :p

There's still a lot of people who haven't sent in their actions yet rip

Rqs sucks, we get like the same answers ninety percent of the time

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

People just don't like when newbies to their venue try to shake up their game meta I guess. :p

Well as someone who has been playing mafia on here since 2013, I just think "when and why did this become a thing all these answers are obviously manipulated to appear as town as possible regardless of player alignment!!"

There's still a lot of people who haven't sent in their actions yet rip

Boooo.

I had a dream last night you hosted a bizarre version of Splatoon. It was like virtual reality and if you died once you were dead for the whole game. But you didn't explain it and just spent the entire time cackling while we were running around like fools. I splatted Toadsworthy and then started swearing at you. You just laughed harder. Playing mafia before bed and while drinking is not a good idea.

:(

Back