Mafia Scummy Awards IV Mafia Game- Karen Win!

������������

Well as someone who has been playing mafia on here since 2013, I just think "when and why did this become a thing all these answers are obviously manipulated to appear as town as possible regardless of player alignment!!"

Boooo.

I had a dream last night you hosted a bizarre version of Splatoon. It was like virtual reality and if you died once you were dead for the whole game. But you didn't explain it and just spent the entire time cackling while we were running around like fools. I splatted Toadsworthy and then started swearing at you. You just laughed harder. Playing mafia before bed and while drinking is not a good idea.

:(

thanks for mercilessly killing me in your dreams

Has this started? We should RQS?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like Kittens, anyone else.

Me too, my sister just recently got a kitten and he's adorable (although my family now have 4 cats which is a bit... much).

Boooo.

I had a dream last night you hosted a bizarre version of Splatoon. It was like virtual reality and if you died once you were dead for the whole game. But you didn't explain it and just spent the entire time cackling while we were running around like fools. I splatted Toadsworthy and then started swearing at you. You just laughed harder. Playing mafia before bed and while drinking is not a good idea.

Why am I in your dreams

Bowie and Jacob have yet to submit their actions

Almost completely forgot about this!

Anyway, sent my action in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Almost completely forgot about this!

Anyway, sent my action in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post glitches are so awkward.

It's almost 24 hours since night start and as listed in the rules, you must send in actions. If Jacob does not submit in half an hour I must bring down the axe

so im taking that exchange above as a derpclear cuz scum would have no need to ask that question

i hate using mu terminology but i didn't know of any other term to describe that

- - - Post Merge - - -

ebwop: make that statement, not ask that question

This game is super dry.

I'll just leave a gif of Amethyst shaking her stuff here to brighten up the mood.

mhChMlo.gif

Back