• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Honorable kid show mentions

I think you mean "Kid show Honorable mentions", but I digress.
Kim Possible was good but I liked Proud Family better. (when I got to watch it, we didn't have disney channel)
Here we go:
Tiny Tunes Adventures
Animaniacs
Little Bear
Looney Tunes
Franklin
Wishbone
Zoom
The Animated Adventures of Batman
The Adventures Batman and Robin
The Batman
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Static Shock
The Animated Adventures of Superman (I also have the correlating comic book to them all)
The Spectacular Spiderman (sensing a pattern? KidsWB, mostly)
Class of 3000 (weird but awesome)
Code Lyoko
Angry Beavers
The life and times of Juniper Lee
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Dexter's Laboratory (the original)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Totally Spies
Garfield and Friends
Teen Titans
Storm Hawks (could be hogs, don't remember)
League of Super Evil
Jackie Chan Adventures
Scooby Doo, where are you?
A pup named Scooby Doo
TailSpin
Xiaolin Showdown (original)
Liberty's Kids
George Shrinks
Duck Dodgers
Robot Boy
And that's pretty much all I can recall at this time.

Despite this extensive list, I didn't watch tv that much.

Don't tell my mom I watched some of these, kay?

Last edited:
I think you mean "Kid show Honorable mentions, but I digress.
Kim Possible was good but I liked Proud Family better. (when I got to watch it, we didn't have disney channel)
Here we go:
Tiny Tunes Adventures
Animaniacs
Little Bear
Looney Tunes
Franklin
Wishbone
Zoom
The Animated Adventures of Batman
The Adventures Batman and Robin
The Batman
Justice League
Justice League Unlimited
Static Shock
The Animated Adventures of Superman (I also have the correlating comic book to them all)
The Spectacular Spiderman (sensing a pattern? KidsWB, mostly)
Class of 3000 (weird but awesome)
Code Lyoko
Angry Beavers
The life and times of Juniper Lee
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
Dexter's Laboratory (the original)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Totally Spies
Garfield and Friends
Teen Titans
Storm Hawks (could be hogs, don't remember)
League of Super Evil
Jackie Chan Adventures
Scooby Doo, where are you?
A pup named Scooby Doo
TailSpin
Xiaolin Showdown (original)
Liberty's Kids
George Shrinks
Duck Dodgers
Robot Boy
And that's pretty much all I can recall at this time.

Despite this extensive list, I didn't watch tv that much.

Don't tell me my mom I watched some of these, kay?

Desp

ah yes, I'm very sleepy and browsing the internet excuse me lol.

As a child I was fully convinced Little Bear and Emily were a couple... o.o ah there's a new Franklin that my nephew loves, but all the characters are 3D also Beaver isn't sassy anymore which annoys me. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends had an online game on CN that I was addicted to, it was RPG esque and resulted in my computer addiction ;.;

Totally Spies mall crawl game is the only relevant thing on this earth bye

Last edited:
I loved, and still love so many kid shows.
Bear in the Big Blue House
Out of the Box
Backyardigans
Rolie Polie Olie
Blues Clues
PB & J Otters

So many more... but these I can sing you songs from, that's how they stuck with me.

I really hope kids shows stay at this level but I haven't watched any really new ones so I don't know, if they don't I am buying up all my childhood faves for when I have kids. And I stuck with "little" kid shows, not like, normal children shows. I still watch "older" children's shows.

Totally Spies!

That was my #1 kiddo series jam .. probably because the cast characters was actually older teens rather than just kids and it had my sense of humor.

Totally Spies!

That was my #1 kiddo series jam .. probably because the cast characters was actually older teens rather than just kids and it had my sense of humor.

I love Totally Spies as well. My fave "teen" kind of kids shows were Teen Titans and Danny Phantom. I was low key obsessed with them in school.

I love Totally Spies as well. My fave "teen" kind of kids shows were Teen Titans and Danny Phantom. I was low key obsessed with them in school.

Ohh yeah Danny Phantom for sure! (the swedish dub was hilarious)

And at some point Kim Possible lel..

comfy couch
timmy tooth
courage the cowardly dog
oswald
max and ruby
powerpuff girls
teen titans
scooby doo (the old scooby doo movies are lit)
chalk zone
camp lazlo
maggie and the ferocious beast
miss spiders sunny patch
rolie polie olie
fairy odd parents
spongebob
my gym partners a monkey
cat dog
ren and stimpy
angry beavers
my life as a teenage robot
brandy and mr whiskers
codename kid next door

I could go on forever tbh.

comfy couch
timmy tooth
courage the cowardly dog
oswald
max and ruby
powerpuff girls
teen titans
scooby doo (the old scooby doo movies are lit)
chalk zone
camp lazlo
maggie and the ferocious beast
miss spiders sunny patch
rolie polie olie
fairy odd parents
spongebob
my gym partners a monkey
cat dog
ren and stimpy
angry beavers
my life as a teenage robot
brandy and mr whiskers
codename kid next door

I could go on forever tbh.

Omg Maggie and the ferocious beast!!! :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, didn't see babar mentioned so.. <3

ahh i'm seeing so many names of shows i loved in this thread (especially oswald!!)
i'll bring in some new titles - (or, i think no one has mentioned these yet, i skimmed quickly through the posts so i'm bound to have missed something) hey arnold and as told by ginger!! i didn't watch them as a child, but last year i found episodes on youtube of them and decided to watch them all so i hope that counts hahanmcudowoshdue

When I was a wee bab/toddler, these were my shinuggets:

Arthur, Teletubbies, Sesame Street, Bear in the Big Blue House, Blue's Cluse, Little Bear, Franklin, Mr. Rogers, Madeline, Rolie Polie Olie, Zaboomafoo, Maggie & the Ferocious Beast, Clifford the Big Red Dog, CyberChase, & Dragon Tales.

I also watched the Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd & Eddy, Dexter's Laboratory, Totally Spies, Cow & Chicken, Animaniacs, Ahhhhh! Real Monsters, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rocko's Modern Life, Cat-Dog, Hey Arnold!, The Wild Thornberries, Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh GX, As Told by Ginger, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, well into elementary & middle school.

I also always thought that shows that weren't mostly animated were "adult shows" or big kid shows. xD So i never got into filmed shows until middle school, (with the exception of Mr Rogers neighborhood, bc well its obviousl a kids show! And also with the exception of Full House, bc I ended up watching it once when i was really young and liked it) But then I started watching Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Hannah Montana, Drake & Josh, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

I also had a baby brother born while i was in early-mid elementary school, so I found myself watching even more kids/baby shows like Max & Ruby, Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse, Jayjay the Jet plane, Thomas the Tank Engine and such . Tbh, I wouldn't even mind watching little kids shows still today. I babysat an autistic girl pretty regularly for one year so i would end up being more excited to watch the kid cartoons of today more than her . xD I think she preferred those shows like Aly & AJ, Sam & Kat, etc more than me!

Lol what can I say, I love cartoons, I will never outgrow them! I love going to the theaters to watch animated childrens movies still also! The last one I saw in theaters was Secret Life of Pets with my boyfriend! It's also a little dream of mine to one day work with children's cartoons/animation or illustrating, or something eqeually cute like children's products design. I'm pretty much still a litle child, myself!
:)

Last edited:
Spongebob, Phineas and Ferb, ICarly, Drake and Josh, Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Backyardigans, Mickey Mouse clubhouse, Little Einsteins, Penguins of Madagascar, and Barney to name a few. My gosh, I miss being a kid.

How has no one mentioned this show yet?

Oh, yeah, plus Rurouni Kenshin, YuYu Hakusho, DBZ, Gundam, InuYasha. I think you know where this is going.

Any chance you watched YTV'S Bionix growing up?

Nope, my family was very poor when I was growing up and we didn't have cable consistently throughout my childhood. Most of the time I had to make due with whatever was on Fox Kids (AKA the Fox Box) or Kids WB or PBS Kids.

Paw Patrol, in my opinion atleast haha, and Puffin Rock

Back