• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying GENUINE MUSEUM ART ❄☃❄♪ and catalog! (Price raised!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (191) +
Last edited:
Hi :) If I could let you catalog all the KK songs, would that still work?

Yay!! actually I do prefer catalog them too^^ just to complete the list lol yes will do! Let me calculate the total tbt first...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will get my character ready to visit your town? catalog there? xD let me know! *run to grab 3ds*

Yay!! actually I do prefer catalog them too^^ just to complete the list lol yes will do! Let me calculate the total tbt first...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will get my character ready to visit your town? catalog there? xD let me know! *run to grab 3ds*

My town has not much space, so it'd be easier to take place at yours if you have space on the ground.
Aaaa and also, I'll drop ALL the KK songs, since my game is JP version and I don't bother which song in US version is the ones in my game. ^^; Would that be okay...?

FC: 2595-5360-4761

My town has not much space, so it'd be easier to take place at yours if you have space on the ground.
Aaaa and also, I'll drop ALL the KK songs, since my game is JP version and I don't bother which song in US version is the ones in my game. ^^; Would that be okay...?

FC: 2595-5360-4761

Yeppp okie xD i will add your FC and open my gate now~

Town: Windbell

I have those art pieces. 100 tbt for all is that right?

I have a scary painting I can sell to you for 5 tbt if you'd like, just let me know ^^

Yep I have them all. I'll throw in your gyroids for free as well c:

Thank you TvT as for the gyroid I just have them catalog will do! Are you available to trade now? Which town will it be?

Thank you TvT as for the gyroid I just have them catalog will do! Are you available to trade now? Which town will it be?

Ooh okie you can take the gyroids as well if ya want lol. My town if that's okay! Let me know when you're ready ^^

Ooh okie you can take the gyroids as well if ya want lol. My town if that's okay! Let me know when you're ready ^^

Alright I will prepare my 3ds abd head to your town now^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town is blossom! Open c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back