Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Feedback
100% (437) +
Update. I'm coming up with counts that are showing someone has or is taking more than the three items allowed per turn. So, hence forth, do not leave from my sight whatsoever. Please take three that are closest to you when you exit my station. Do not run through them and choose them randomly.
I will start cutting wifi for anyone that runs out of sight now. Sorry.

Giveaway Rules and Instructions:
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
I have over 200 gift bags to give away. Three gift bags per person is the limit per trip. The items include 99k bell bags, hybrids, villager pictures, and street pass items. All items are wrapped to keep this randomized. You can not unwrap them and try to choose something else. Please just pickup three and wait for me to end session. If you're in a group, I'll end once everyone in the group has picked up three.

1. You can make multiple trips as long as we've communicated such. However, if it's busy, I will do groups of three and only accept people in the order they post. So, if you visit once and there are people waiting next in line, you will have to post again and wait for you turn to come around again. If it gets to that point, I will make a list of the people in order and grouped so you'll know what turn/group you're in.

2. Please do not leave from my sight. Everything is at my train station so there is no reason to travel anywhere. If you do run off, take items not specified, or if you are picking up more bags than what is allowed...I will cut wifi so please remain respectful for everyone's benefit. Thank you.
3. Please do not ask to explore my town, visit shops, etc...I'm just only going to be focusing on the giveaway. Hope you understand.
4. If you are not available when I get to you or your group, I will move on to the next person. So, you will have to repost to be added back to the list if one is necessary. Keyword: otter
5. My town's name is Quy Nhon. The FC you will need to add is 0619-3442-5412.

Please fill out the sample text below for me to be added to visit:

Villager name:
Town Name:
FC:
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have):

Thanks to everyone that helps me get my station visits. I will make sure to leave everyone a rating even if it's not right away. Hope you enjoy the items.:)

Giveaway Online/Offline Status: Closing

Replying to this thread is being really glitchy for me all the sudden. So going to end this now. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Opening this up a bit early. :) Hope everyone is having a good Saturday so far.

Villager name: Jenny
Town Name: Sylph
FC: Sidebar :)
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): otter

Villager name: Daisy
Town Name: Aldston
FC: sidebar
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): otter :)

i'd love to come over! :blush:

Villager name: claire
Town Name: mistvale
FC: in my signature! :)
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): yes! i love otters

tysm for this! wishing you luck w the upgrade!

FC: sidebar
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): otter :)
i'd love to come over! :blush:

Villager name: claire
Town Name: mistvale
FC: in my signature! :)
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): yes! i love otters

tysm for this! wishing you luck w the upgrade!

Adding you both now and will open. :)

Villager name: Luna
Town Name: Crystal
FC: 2810-0358-4185
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): yes! otters are too cute

FC: i'm already your friend
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): otter (they are my children)

FC: i'm already your friend
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): otter (they are my children)
Villager name: Luna
Town Name: Crystal
FC: 2810-0358-4185
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): yes! otters are too cute
Adding you both and will open. :)

Luna, your friendcode hasn't registered. Please make sure you have my FC added. :) Should the one in the post.

Daisy, reopening for you!

Thanks everyone who has come by so far!

p.s: instead of visiting everytime and getting 3 items, could i fill out a form and actually pick up 3 presents every 2 times im coming round?). sorry if i'm greedy :(

Last edited:
p.s: instead of visiting everytime, could i fill out a form and actually pick up 3 presents every 2 times im coming round?). sorry if i'm greedy :(

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, sorry. o.o If it's slow like right now and I don't have anyone else in line, you can just keep coming so long as I know that's what you want to do. However, if a lot of people start posting then I'm going to have putting people in order so everyone gets a chance to come. Hopefully that makes sense.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking, sorry. o.o If it's slow like right now and I don't have anyone else in line, you can just keep coming so long as I know that's what you want to do. However, if a lot of people start posting then I'm going to have putting people in order so everyone gets a chance to come. Hopefully that makes sense.

Okay :blush:

FC: added already
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): otters = beautiful

Okay :blush:

FC: added already
Have you read all of the above (please put key word to show you have): otters = beautiful

You don't have to fill out a form again. I'm going to open my gate and you can just keep coming and going since it's slow as many times as you wish.

Opening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back