one word; hummus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Honestly for me I think they should go a miiverse approach alerts when people comment on your thread and whenever you comment on a thread you get alerted when the original poster comments. What about you guys what would you fix?

Last edited:
A better alert system so you could "follow" certain threads and be alerted when people reply to you. Also being able to edit posts without spending TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And a way to always to get to page one of a thread even when a thread is like 5000 pages

You mean improvements? You can't fix something that isn't broken.

Improvements sure. But it definitely isn't broken haha.

Snooty said:
Oh! And a way to always to get to page one of a thread even when a thread is like 5000 pages

You can do that by clicking the thread title above the top post of whatever page of the thread you are on.

As for improvements, I can't remember why it stopped but I'm sure there used to be notifications if someone quoted your post on a thread. No idea how to get it back on or if it was removed but I'd like that back.
I don't like the idea of liking peoples posts to alert them because sometimes when debating I don't agree with what they have said.

I think they removed quoting alerts during one of those times the site crashed who knows ?\_(?_.)_/?

i want 2 be able to tip people like 1 bell or someth if i like their post lmao
without going out of my way to manually transfer to them bc that'd be a bit weird ?\_(ツ)_/?

Also being able to edit posts without spending TBT.

you don't really lose any tbt for editing a post, unless you're shortening it.

i edit my posts all the time to make them longer just to get an extra tbt or few

i also noticed u don't get/llose any tbt for posting in The Basement

Last edited:
i want 2 be able to tip people like 1 bell or someth if i like their post lmao
without going out of my way to manually transfer to them bc that'd be a bit weird ?\_(ツ)_/?
Yeeees! That's a v.good suggestion

i also noticed u don't get/llose any tbt for posting in The Basement
It's because it is (or was I should say) mostly games in here that only require one word posts and not much meaningful discussion. A lot of the threads here now I'd move over to Brewster's.

Permanent bans on people who have had 3 bans.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For weird/erratic/disruptive behaviour.

Back