• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How would you fix TBT?

Hanzoisbae

one word; hummus
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Honestly for me I think they should go a miiverse approach alerts when people comment on your thread and whenever you comment on a thread you get alerted when the original poster comments. What about you guys what would you fix?

Last edited:
A better alert system so you could "follow" certain threads and be alerted when people reply to you. Also being able to edit posts without spending TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And a way to always to get to page one of a thread even when a thread is like 5000 pages

You mean improvements? You can't fix something that isn't broken.

Improvements sure. But it definitely isn't broken haha.

Snooty said:
Oh! And a way to always to get to page one of a thread even when a thread is like 5000 pages

You can do that by clicking the thread title above the top post of whatever page of the thread you are on.

As for improvements, I can't remember why it stopped but I'm sure there used to be notifications if someone quoted your post on a thread. No idea how to get it back on or if it was removed but I'd like that back.
I don't like the idea of liking peoples posts to alert them because sometimes when debating I don't agree with what they have said.

I think they removed quoting alerts during one of those times the site crashed who knows ?\_(?_.)_/?

i want 2 be able to tip people like 1 bell or someth if i like their post lmao
without going out of my way to manually transfer to them bc that'd be a bit weird ?\_(ツ)_/?

Also being able to edit posts without spending TBT.

you don't really lose any tbt for editing a post, unless you're shortening it.

i edit my posts all the time to make them longer just to get an extra tbt or few

i also noticed u don't get/llose any tbt for posting in The Basement

Last edited:
i want 2 be able to tip people like 1 bell or someth if i like their post lmao
without going out of my way to manually transfer to them bc that'd be a bit weird ?\_(ツ)_/?
Yeeees! That's a v.good suggestion

i also noticed u don't get/llose any tbt for posting in The Basement
It's because it is (or was I should say) mostly games in here that only require one word posts and not much meaningful discussion. A lot of the threads here now I'd move over to Brewster's.

Permanent bans on people who have had 3 bans.

- - - Post Merge - - -

For weird/erratic/disruptive behaviour.

Back