Giveaway NEW IN THE GARDEN: Wolfgang (reserved) ~The Secret Garden - Free Dreamie Adoption~

Bulbamander

I'm here for the hype.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5614-1467-6406
Green Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (47) +

Header.gif

welcome.gif

Visit the secret garden and adopt your all time favourite dreamie - absolutely free!

Simply request your dreamie below to reserve them, your request will be added to the waiting list.

When your dreamie is ready for adoption, you will be contacted via PM.

All Tier 1 and Tier 2 villagers who are not reserved will be posted to the thread to be adopted on a first come, first serve basis.

All Tier 3 and below villagers will be voided unless reserved.

Please follow all the rules and be polite, I'm doing this for fun.

rules.gif

• Only one dreamie per person - please! If you provide a list, only the first dreamie will be added to the waiting list.
  • You must collect your dreamie within 12 hours of being notified your dreamie is in boxes so please have notifications switched on. If you do not collect, the villager will be given to the next person who requested it, or voided. Sorry!
  • Do NOT run or wander when visiting Meadow. Follow me to your dreamie's home.
  • Please be polite and respectful, I'm doing this for fun.
tips.gif

• Adopting is free, tipping is optional. I appreciate positive Wi-Fi ratings and would prefer TBT. Any tips would be appreciated, but there is no obligation.

1. Trix - Marshal
2. krystwal - Ruby
3. ambertle - Blanche
4. Haydenv109 - Wolfgang
5. anxiousvivi - Felicity
6. Zobug6 - Poppy
7. mayorfrozen - Vivian
8. Jente - Zucker
9. Starwberryllama - Skye
10. Kileycrossing - Marshal
11. tesss - Coco
12. MayorBraka - Bunnie
13. pinkcotton - Marcie
14. karma the oddity - Carmen
15. Arjh - Gayle
16. jcar - June
17. Mash - Marina
18. MinishMae - Lucky
19. babykas - Phoebe
Diana - Alaskanwolf
Marshal - Trix
Lucky - MinishMae
Merengue
See below for full list of villagers in Meadow.
Please note, Meadow is my main town, so my dreamies are currently unavailable to adopt.
Sorry for any disappointment caused.

Wolfgang (reserved)
Julien
Stitches
Rosie
Hamlet
Bruce
Flurry
Beau

Thank%20you%20for%20visiting.gif

Last edited:
Wolfgang would be nice, been looking for him forever! (I adopted him from someone else, but he never moved in! instead, I get this ugly gorilla called "Boone" -.-

Thank you all for visiting my thread :) Please stay tuned whilst I get it up and running. I've added all your requests to the waiting list. :)

Hello!

Do you maybe have Vivian? I know she is WA so in case you don't, I'd also love Lolly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also! Could you please PM/VM me when you're ready? <3

Merengue is in boxes :) She's free to adopt! First come, first serve! She's 100% original !

HNI_0001.JPG

voided.gif

Last edited:

Diana is in boxes! She's free to adopt. First come, first serve! She's 100% original.

HNI_0003.JPG

adopted.gif

Last edited:
Hey, could i get her now? (I want her on the right side as i'm already getting her on the left)
J8JX1fq.gif

Last edited:
Hey, could i get her now?

Yup, I just added your FC. My FC is in my sig, I'll open my gates now. Please hurry though, I have to go soon.

EDIT: Unfortunately I have to go, I'll hold Diana for you. I'll be back in a few hours. Sorry!

Last edited:
Back