• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

It's August 19th Somewhere!

Because it isn't in America, and even then, it'll probably be around noon.

On an unrelated note, I'm kind of perplexed on how your avatar is both taller and wider than 100px.
And your signature image is too tall but I'm not allowed to tell you that in this post because that counts as mini-modding.

Because it isn't in America, and even then, it'll probably be around noon.

On an unrelated note, I'm kind of perplexed on how your avatar is both taller and wider than 100px.
And your signature image is too tall but I'm not allowed to tell you that in this post because that counts as mini-modding.

Only true 90s kids remember the avatar height extension.

Last edited:
It's been August 19th for 12 hours now.

A N G E R Y :mad:

Tbt's timezone is EST so it's August 18 :lemon:

I may be wrong, but I don't think TBT has a specific timezone since all the times of when things are posted are adjusted to your timezone.

But things generally go by American timezones :p

I may be wrong, but I don't think TBT has a specific timezone since all the times of when things are posted are adjusted to your timezone.

But things generally go by American timezones :p

Someone told me that tbt's timezone is EST, and it does seem that tbt goes along with this. Might not be correct though, I dunno.

It is EST that TBT runs. At the bottom of the site it says "All times are GMT-4" Which translates to EST.

We usually release things evenings Eastern time, so it will likely be the 20th for some when it starts!

We usually release things evenings Eastern time, so it will likely be the 20th for some when it starts!

Brb buying 20 bags of coffee to stay up.

Oh well it starts when it starts, hope the trivia nights won't be like 2 am for me though lol.

Back