Old Eggs
Switch
7922-5956-8580
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hi im Veronica also known as Roni♡ :3
Anyone wanna be Acnl buddies? It's sort of a hard thing to find friends around me that play animal crossing which is a bummer.
Im just a 17 year old girl trying to make friends ^-^ so wanna exchange fc?

Also if you like any of thses things we should totally be friends ^-^
♡Animal crossing of course
♡Harry potter
♡Art /Drawing
♡Sad music (idk why)
♡Collecting things
♡Owls
♡Cats
♡Anime
♡Manga/Fanfictions
♡The walking dead
♡Lund/ 1D
♡Mario Kart 7?

Last edited:
Hi Veronica, I'm Charli ^-^

I would like to be your ACNL Buddy :D i kinda miss having friends on ACNL to do things with..

I like playing the island games and helping people. I love music of all kinds, my favourite colour is purple.I love the old walking dead in my opinion its getting kinda crappy now or at least the latest season was a slow one..but i also like the game with Clementine. I couldn't play it though i panic a lot and i suffer from anxiety. ^-^ It's nice to meet you!

P.s I would love to play Mario Kart 7 with someone. Also interested in other games :3

Last edited:
(Charli I totally agree about TWD, I used to love it but I don't really follow it anymore)

I love most things you listed, except for anime (i wanna get into it), manga, and Lund/ 1D/ Joji

Feel free to add me. I'm on the game a lot. Lmk if you do ~

Hi Veronica, I'm Charli ^-^

I would like to be your ACNL Buddy :D i kinda miss having friends on ACNL to do things with..

I like playing the island games and helping people. I love music of all kinds, my favourite colour is purple.I love the old walking dead in my opinion its getting kinda crappy now or at least the latest season was a slow one..but i also like the game with Clementine. I couldn't play it though i panic a lot and i suffer from anxiety. ^-^ It's nice to meet you!

P.s I would love to play Mario Kart 7 with someone. Also interested in other games :3

Nice to meet you to
you sound pretty cool i just added your fc :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Charli I totally agree about TWD, I used to love it but I don't really follow it anymore)

I love most things you listed, except for anime (i wanna get into it), manga, and Lund/ 1D/ Joji

Just added you :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feel free to add me. I'm on the game a lot. Lmk if you do ~

Just added you ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill add you

Just added you :3

Back