• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wanna be friends?

Roni

*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7922-5956-8580
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hi im Veronica also known as Roni♡ :3
Anyone wanna be Acnl buddies? It's sort of a hard thing to find friends around me that play animal crossing which is a bummer.
Im just a 17 year old girl trying to make friends ^-^ so wanna exchange fc?

Also if you like any of thses things we should totally be friends ^-^
♡Animal crossing of course
♡Harry potter
♡Art /Drawing
♡Sad music (idk why)
♡Collecting things
♡Owls
♡Cats
♡Anime
♡Manga/Fanfictions
♡The walking dead
♡Lund/ 1D
♡Mario Kart 7?

Last edited:
Hi Veronica, I'm Charli ^-^

I would like to be your ACNL Buddy :D i kinda miss having friends on ACNL to do things with..

I like playing the island games and helping people. I love music of all kinds, my favourite colour is purple.I love the old walking dead in my opinion its getting kinda crappy now or at least the latest season was a slow one..but i also like the game with Clementine. I couldn't play it though i panic a lot and i suffer from anxiety. ^-^ It's nice to meet you!

P.s I would love to play Mario Kart 7 with someone. Also interested in other games :3

Last edited:
(Charli I totally agree about TWD, I used to love it but I don't really follow it anymore)

I love most things you listed, except for anime (i wanna get into it), manga, and Lund/ 1D/ Joji

Feel free to add me. I'm on the game a lot. Lmk if you do ~

Hi Veronica, I'm Charli ^-^

I would like to be your ACNL Buddy :D i kinda miss having friends on ACNL to do things with..

I like playing the island games and helping people. I love music of all kinds, my favourite colour is purple.I love the old walking dead in my opinion its getting kinda crappy now or at least the latest season was a slow one..but i also like the game with Clementine. I couldn't play it though i panic a lot and i suffer from anxiety. ^-^ It's nice to meet you!

P.s I would love to play Mario Kart 7 with someone. Also interested in other games :3

Nice to meet you to
you sound pretty cool i just added your fc :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Charli I totally agree about TWD, I used to love it but I don't really follow it anymore)

I love most things you listed, except for anime (i wanna get into it), manga, and Lund/ 1D/ Joji

Just added you :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Feel free to add me. I'm on the game a lot. Lmk if you do ~

Just added you ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill add you

Just added you :3

Back