Galaxy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (555) +
I messed up while TT-ing, must've missed her ping because before I knew it Willow was in boxes. :')
She should be 100% original, I know her clothes and catchphrase are for certain, and last time I checked her house nothing had changed. I didn't talk to her as much as I wanted, so..
Looking for 20-25 tbt for her.

Hi there, I'm not interested in her, but if you want her again (after the 16 villagers), I have her card and I could scan her in for you.

Hi there, I'm not interested in her, but if you want her again (after the 16 villagers), I have her card and I could scan her in for you.

Thank you for the offer, but honestly I'm not willing to go through the cycle for her aha,, it's so tedious.

I don't suppose she's still around? I'm not sure what TBT means (sorry; very new) but I have more than that amount of bells to offer.

I don't suppose she's still around? I'm not sure what TBT means (sorry; very new) but I have more than that amount of bells to offer.

Hey! Tbt are the bells/currency on the forums. They appear on your sidecar, currently it looks like you have 12. You can earn tbt simply by posting on the forums (no spam though), people also sell ACNL in-game items for tbt (not limited to AC, people also sell pokemon and other stuff). Another thing people do is sell art for tbt. ^^

Back