• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which forum do you spend most of your time in?

Where do you spend a lot of time here?

• Bell Tree HQ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intro. Board

• TBT Market

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • AC:NL

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Train Station

• Re-Tail

• Villager Trading Plaza

• AC:HHD

• AC:AF

• Amiibo Card Post Office

• General AC Discussion

• NTDO Treehouse

• Gamer's Lounge

• Brewster's Cafe

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • The Museum/Shop

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The Basement/Cellar

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
I tend to spend most of my time in The Museum Shop because I love to draw things for people and buy commissions of my OCs/AC peeps.

I also spend a lot of time in The Basement because I love the different discussion topics, and it allows me to get to know my fellow TBTers better :blush:

Where do you spend most of your time here?

Last edited:
The Basement I think.

I love repetitive discussion. I was addicted to gaia's word games sub-topic for a few months. I'm back there now too, and go back and forth between the Basement and Gaia WG.

The second thread i use the most is the museum because well, i like stalking peoples art, and to just dump stuff since ive been draing pretty much non-stop the past week or so, lmao

I like to nestle in the AC:NL section. I'll poke my head in the GD sometimes. Then down time is in the Museum.

Brewster's, but if nothing is going on there, then here. If I'm playing a lot of AC t the time, I'll be spending more time on the AC related boards, it completely deepens for me

Mostly the Basement, followed by Brewster's. I have nothing better to do.

Dunno, but I spend a lot of time in brewsters cafe, the basement, and sometimes re-tail (but I won't be much anymore because I'm closing my shop there)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the Animal Crossing: New Leaf board, but sometimes.

Brewster and Basement definitely. I sometimes go to Gaming Discussion/Ninty Treehouse but yeah mostly the two first mentioned.

Always the tbt marketplace, I just love buying collectables etc

I'm a big frequenter of the basement threads, but I enjoy looking at all the art in the museum threads, having civilized discussions (usually) in the cafe, commenting on discussions in the general acnl and gaming threads, and looking through re-tail to see if there's any good deals. Really the only threads I don't really look at are the site information threads and amiibo card trading.

Back