Selling selling rv visits

I have the Villager amiibo items, if you want some, you can come to my town and pick it up for free right now. c:

Free? Are you sure? And im sorry i didn't see this sooner but can you message me when your able to open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there you may think i'm crazy but, I would like to visit Mable, Billy, Boots, Stella, and Celeste RVs, is that fine by you? How much IGB would that be?

Yes it's fine by me
And since it's 200k for one it'll come out to a 1mil i dunno i few

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there you may think i'm crazy but, I would like to visit Mable, Billy, Boots, Stella, and Celeste RVs, is that fine by you? How much IGB would that be?

Yes it's fine by me
And since it's 200k for one visit it'll come out to 1mil i dunno i feel like that's to much

Last edited:
Free? Are you sure? And im sorry i didn't see this sooner but can you message me when your able to open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes it's fine by me
And since it's 200k for one it'll come out to a 1mil i dunno i few

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes it's fine by me
And since it's 200k for one visit it'll come out to 1mil i dunno i feel like that's to much

that's fine, i'll pay you all that, are you able to do it now?

awesome, i'll leave the bells in front of the station! :)

Thank you very much im open
- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when i can go!

You can come now when you get to my town you can go straight to the campground without me. And you can tell me when your done so i can end so we can move quicker :D

Last edited:
Thank you very much im open
- - - Post Merge - - -

You can come now when you get to my town you can go straight to the campground without me. And you can tell me when your done so i can end so we can move quicker :D
i'm ready to go again!

Yes, I've added you. <3

Alright when you get to my town you can go straight to the campground without me :D and when your done tell so i can end :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, I've added you. <3

Hi you gave me 400k so do you wanna visit celeste tomorrow you won't have to pay me since you gave me it today

Does anyone else wanna visit the rv's for today before i go offline?

Back