Selling selling rv visits

are you still interested in trading? you haven't reached out

Oh yes definitely im still interested sorry i wasn't able to reach out to you i was busy >-<

Hi! Is there a possibility I could request two people? Ike and Billy if you don't mind, I don't care who is there first, and I can get you: Splattershot, Pompompuring Outfit, Dress, Hat, Shoes, Only the Cinnamoroll Shirt, and Throwing Beans.

Hi! Is there a possibility I could request two people? Ike and Billy if you don't mind, I don't care who is there first, and I can get you: Splattershot, Pompompuring Outfit, Dress, Hat, Shoes, Only the Cinnamoroll Shirt, and Throwing Beans.

Oh my your amazing thank you very much are those the only two that you want to visit? And what would be the price for all of those items?

Oh my your amazing thank you very much are those the only two that you want to visit? And what would be the price for all of those items?

You're welcome! We could either do (Even though I gave you 7) 6 TBT or 500K total?

You're welcome! We could either do (Even though I gave you 7) 6 TBT or 500K total?

Ahh thank you onceee again and i wanna give you tbt but I've never done it before
so i guess i tap on the number of bells you have and write the amount i want to go give you and just transfer it to you? Or am i wrong :3

Ahh thank you onceee again and i wanna give you tbt but I've never done it before
so i guess i tap on the number of bells you have and write the amount i want to go give you and just transfer it to you? Or am i wrong :3

Nope you're exactly right! Took me forever to learn how to do that, it's actually easier done than said you know? XD But I will gather all the items for you right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I just realized I had an extra Golden Watering can! I can give that to you as well and we can keep the price at 6 TBT :3

Nope you're exactly right! Took me forever to learn how to do that, it's actually easier done than said you know? XD But I will gather all the items for you right now!

Lol Alright :D i have billy scanned in right now so im gonna open in a sed

Okay on my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just tell me when you have Ike and I'll be right over! :3

Hi again XD, May I come over again to order more stuff from Ike's RV? I also realized I never paid you, I only got you the items, sorry about that. :(

Hi again XD, May I come over again to order more stuff from Ike's RV? I also realized I never paid you, I only got you the items, sorry about that. :(

Sorry i didn't see this sure you can come again and don't worry about paying me all those items made me happy enough! :3

Hi there you may think i'm crazy but, I would like to visit Mable, Billy, Boots, Stella, and Celeste RVs, is that fine by you? How much IGB would that be?

I have the Villager amiibo items, if you want some, you can come to my town and pick it up for free right now. c:

Back