• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Little League World Series

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I love watching all these kids play, all these countries, nationalities and languages.
All these parents doing the exact same thing, hauling their kid down to practice and games, looking for lost gloves and sewing those little patches on the sleeves.
I forget that there are people that do the same things.
Kids just playing baseball, nothing better than that.

I love it.

I'm still waiting for the Japan - Australia scores.

I don't watch it, but I think it's cool they have it-- i wish they woukd publicize all the age groups and not just the one ESPN airs. and the girls' world series too. like 2 years ago the girls softball team here won the Little League world series i think over a team from the Philippines, they played in Seattle iirc...

I don't watch it but I enjoyed when my mom's ex's son played, we'd go out and watch him play and it was always fun to see the little kids playing it. Much funner in my opinions than watching adults play.

Back