• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Things you love about your town?

My town has a lot of unsightly places and unwieldy areas (it's basically a square with a narrow strip of land on all three sides (North being the railway). And since I wanted a very woodsy town, it was/is hard to deal with because there aren't very many large portions for woods. That said, I love my villagers, and I love my green train station/native apples/square grass combo (and the fact that it didn't take many resets to get). I love that my mayor has her own peninsula, and that the town hall is right above the town plaza (in fact, the distance between them is perfect for a fountain or small PWP). I also like that there's a small ledge (perfect size for a 2x1 bench) jutting out from one of my cliffs.

I have tons of hybrids!

I get pretty lucky for the stock market (turnips)!

Im working on getting the last store upgrade! (T&T Emporium)

I love that my town has a lot of nature! I don't really want it to look like its "perfect", getting rid of nature for a bunch of paths.

I love my villagers! all of them are so kind to me and give me lots of gifts.

I also like that my favorite villagers, Pate and Meringue live right next to me!

I love so much about my town. I love the villagers, layout, my house area ( for once a good decision by 10 yr old me), circle grass, etc, etc.
Only a few things I don't like. Namely:
-10 yr old me named the town after the family dog. Nothing against Amos, but a little weird.
-reset center location
-the fact that I built the reset center
-I DIDNT CAPITALIZE MY NAME OR THE TOWN NAME

I love how bright and colorful Feldspar is. It's not perfect, but I think it's pretty unique? I don't see many other towns that have landscaped and pathed the way I have. I also love my villagers.

In Flint, I'm really proud of how hard I worked on my lovely dirt paths. The layout is really fun to run around in.

I...have no clue.. I'm satisfied with all of it.

I'm scared to TT because i love ALL of my villagers and i dont want to lose any of them and consider my town perfect now since its complete if not very near it (my dad always taught me there is always room for improvement).
I obviously like my map because i chose it out of the others. I am extremely proud of what it has become to what it was.
I have a little cove in the perfect trees for Isabelle to sit on her break. A space in the trees so she can see her hometown oranges grow from her office with pride. The fact Julian is perfectly surrounded perfect apples, i imagine him picking one off the tree and chomping down. The fact Merengue is sat in what i call my black forest, it has cedars and black tulips (i hated the fact she ruined them not too long ago but now its a inside joke between a friend and i to call her black forest cake xD). Just...all of it. Nothing i would change about it unless i had to.

Edit: OHH one thing i hate is NO access to my second beach unless i wanna go swimming. ONLY thing though.

Last edited:
I love how I always catch my villagers sit on one of the modern benches near my fountain and sometimes, on the bench next to bus stop because I put their houses near these PWPs. They just need to cross the bridge and they're already there.

My town is still very much a WIP but I'm going for a sort of nature-y fairytale theme downtown with lots of cherry trees and red roses and I think it's turning out pretty nice!

Back