• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Things you love about your town?

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
I, for one, love that all three of my dreamies and Mayor Serene are all have their houses in a group! Without plot reset! It's awesome! I am a fan of all my villagers, all my headcanons fit perfectly. ^~^ I also adore my town map! Finally, I think I am ready to cure my disease of Town-reset-itis! Also my mayor is really cute! (Credit for pixel art of Mayor Serene goes to the amazing BinaLouWho)
ePyX4L5.png
WVW69kkm4Zcb2b8bAP.jpg
2.jpg
So, What do you love about your town?

I love the small orchard in my town, mostly because it's an organized area for me to collect fruit when my villagers need some.

Hello, BellTree users! I wanna hear what you love about your town! The villagers? The layout? The name? Or maybe even what you hate! I just am curious, and bored! Please, feel free to post! ^~^

Not much at the moment as I'm currently doing a lot of rework.
But I do love my villagers as it really feels like they're my only friends.

I sold my old town and reset a few days ago, and I'm really liking the new layout (though I have a couple problem villagers that moved into weird spots, so I'm waiting for them to decide they don't want to live here after all, haha.)! I'm also a fan of two of my starting villagers, Roscoe and Ankha. I wasn't too sure about Ankha at first, but she always talks to me and gives me gifts. :)

Honestly... there isn't much that I don't like about my town! I like the layout and river shape and how the rocks don't really get in the way of anything. I like that I have circle grass, and that my native fruit is peaches. I love all my villagers and especially how three of them were starters! I like that I finally have all the pwps that I need, and I'm happy with the locations of where I built them all.

The only thing I'm not always thrilled with is my mayor's face. I chose the blushing face (girl) and it's ok, but I miss having eyelashes.

In my original town, I like the landscaping I've done and how development is coming along slowly but surely. In my second town I time travel so it's coming together a little faster, but it's a little more abstract and wild and less organized, and I feel like it gives it a really cool vibe/charm so I really like spending time there. And all of my villagers in that town (Lullaby) fit with a woodland theme, so it's kind of nice. Avalon is more of a mish-mash of characters I like, which is fun also. More diversity.

What I love about my town...

-All the works projects I chose blend in naturally with the surroundings.
-Bluedale has both the blue train station and blue town hall.
-My beautiful shrub field leading to the bridge next to my home.
-The Flower Clock being a wondrous centerpiece, with benches, arches, topiaries and villager homes leading to it.
-The Town hall having a beautiful garden of 4 Flower beds.
-The Campsite having plenty of nice projects and trees around it, and being somewhat isolated from villager homes.
-The nicely spread out landscape of villager homes and buildings...

It's hard to describe - check out my dream town to see what I like about it!

*Ends advertisement*

Joy- I love the 4 different seasons, and my North pole cottage.

Farmland- I love the areas with the mixed up flowers in all colors. The nursury rhyme characters, and Old Macdonalds house.

Critter's-- I love everything about this town. The houses, characters, and landscaping.

Cherish- The town has some nice areas, but the houses are my favorite. Some of my most creative rooms are in this town.

Sunshine- I hate the map, but I love the hundred acre wood area and Smurf house. I would reset this town if there weren't certain areas and characters that I love so much.

Gables- Simple landscaping. I love Mary's kitchen and livingroom. Anne's bedroom and kitchen, and Heidi's grandfathers cabin. I also love Dolly's house. Her panda themed room and frog bathroom are my favorite.

In my original town, I like the landscaping I've done and how development is coming along slowly but surely. In my second town I time travel so it's coming together a little faster, but it's a little more abstract and wild and less organized, and I feel like it gives it a really cool vibe/charm so I really like spending time there. And all of my villagers in that town (Lullaby) fit with a woodland theme, so it's kind of nice. Avalon is more of a mish-mash of characters I like, which is fun also. More diversity.

Hey my town is named Lullaby, too, except with an e at the end! ^~^

Uhhhh I guess I love that I have all of the villagers I want in my town so that's pretty cool, I also have most of the PWPs unlocked so my town is mostly how I want it (just waiting on a couple of uchi PWPs). I also like my gardens and flowers and such and I'm glad I spent so much time working on them!

Salem has needed a lot of work, but I'm beginning to see it pay off now, so there are a number of things I love.

- Midge lives right next door to me. She's been a favorite villager of mine since ACGC, so I was thrilled to have her come to town.
- The avenue of perfect cherry trees which connects the Plaza with Town Hall. On either side, I have flower plots for breeding, and it's a lot of pinks, yellows, and reds, which is pretty to go through.
- My campsite. It took a long time, planting and replanting, but I'm happy with both the private nature of it as well as the openness.
My house. I'm still working on the interior, but the exterior looks great. Cozy, inviting, and happy. The interior is starting to pull together, too, so I can see how it will all work in the end.

what i love:
- all my villagers! i haven't collected all my dreamies yet, but i love all of my current residents, no matter what!
- that the campground is pretty close to the train station- lets me invite guests to visit rvs better
- retail is also close to the station!
- i have a lot of hybrids!!
- i made a fishing path area that i really like a lot!
- i've planned out really nice sections for my alt char houses and my villager houses
- i don't have any / many narrow strips of land that i can't do anything with
- really proud of my character houses so far
- how i styled my mayor!

there isn't much i don't like about town- pretty much just one rock... but that's minor and it doesn't reeally actually bother me. things that bother other people about their towns don't really affect me- i'm pretty chill and just enjoy my time in mistvale!

Trio

Dream Addresses for my towns are in my signature.

August 17, 2017 marked my four-year anniversary of playing "Animal Crossing: New Leaf." The town I started with, Applewin, is still present.

What I love most about the trio of towns, that they have in common, is that they flow easily. Applewin has sections for purposes commonly shared by humans and villagers. ACNLpics, a museum town (housing villager pictures), has had a lot of praise. This is also true with Foster, which from the map divides the town in half (the north side is for the park and the plaza; the south side is for the human and villager homes which face the beach).

Here are links...

Applewin

ACNLpics

Foster

I, for one, love that all three of my dreamies and Mayor Serene are all have their houses in a group! Without plot reset! It's awesome! I am a fan of all my villagers, all my headcanons fit perfectly. ^~^ I also adore my town map! Finally, I think I am ready to cure my disease of Town-reset-itis! Also my mayor is really cute! (Credit for pixel art of Mayor Serene goes to the amazing BinaLouWho)
View attachment 206191
View attachment 206188
View attachment 206189
So, What do you love about your town?

Your map is really nice.

Ehhhh I love my cafe placement and the small orchard thing in front of it.
I like the look of my mayor too, she's cute.

I am using my path as a general thing at the moment but I have grown to like it now so maybe I'll stick to it.

I like that retail is right near my house and the beach.

Last edited:
how lax it is right now. i'm trying to take things slower and enjoy things as they are instead of forcing multiple objectives in the shortest timespan possible and burning out like i did in my first town.

also i liked where i put my house. i thought it was cool to have a house by the river in my first town but then when it was time to decorate the area around it, my house was wayy too close to the water to do anything in front. now it's a little further away which gives me enough front yard space. plus it's nestled in a u shaped part of town so that's kinda neat.

Back