• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

my town is cursed

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
my town is cursed with rafflesia. not too long ago i got a rafflesia in my town and i got rid of it by using a pwp and then the next day it another rafflesia spawned. ok, no problem. ill just get rid of it again with the same method. and when i thought it was gone for good, another appeared! omg anyone please tell me how to lift this curse

Last edited:
It means you have less than three pwps and lack a high count of trees. It might be the tree thing if you are plotting down pwps.

Remedy I can think of is plant more trees, the more trees the less likely they spawn.

Ooo! I want to see! I think Beautiful town helps too.

I never knew the rafflesia was a thing until about a month ago? But omg that sounds horrible and annoying. Like the others have said, plant more trees and get more pwps, that should help I'm pretty sure.

Back