• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Something that makes you smile

Shu

Friendly butt
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
Something, anything that puts a smile on your face!

For me, I always find myself smiling when looking at photos of my adorable niece and nephew, they always brighten my day!

there's a lot of stray cats in my area so i usually keep a little bit of food in my bag for them. it makes me smile whenever i get to feed em.

My partner. No matter how I'm feeling, speaking to my partner always puts a smile on my face.

my kitty cats! and mickey mouse cartoons.

French bulldogs and afternoon tea w/ cakes and finger foods.

Suicide Squad. I find Harley Quinn really relatable and she's been a good influence on me because she makes me want to be more confident and outgoing.

A few things that make me happy are:
- 80s Pop Culture & Music
- Cats
- Vintage VWs
- Rainbows
- 60s-80s fashion
- SM64
- Anything N64 related :rolleyes:

Animals always make me smile, mostly cats and dogs but every other animal has the capability as well.

Ducklings! They're just so cute!

How my cat comes to snuggle me and pass out in my lap any time I'm in my office chair for an extended period of time.

My boyfriend. He always knows how to make me happy or feel better. He's the best person I've ever known.

That's kinda a hard choice because a lot of things make me smile haha

If I had to pick one the most obvious choice is probably jokes my friends tell me. I believe laughter is the best feeling in the entire world, and when it's genuine you feel excellent afterwards.

Back