Weird things that make you feel really uncomfortable?

Chicken bones really really really bother me. Like I practically gag just thinking of them. They always look terrible after someone is finished eating, they sound horrifying when they get snapped, it's just all around a really bad time.

it's weird and small but, i don't like when people spell simple words wrong. I've been around people like that for a long time and for some reason, I've grown to hate it.

I hate running into people I know when I'm not expecting it. Like just by chance somewhere randomly. You have to do the whole "omg how funny, you're here too? how you beeeen? wow long time no see! you look great!" and really I don't care I just want to do what I'm doing.

In this situation I try my very best to avoid eye contact to pretend I 'didn't' see them, almost never works though and I do end up having to talk when all I want to do is continue walking.

I find it extremely uncomfortable talking to anybody who can only look at my boobs. The other week, (and believe me, this has occurred on numerous occasions) I was talking to one of the staff at Tesco as they were serving me and not once did he make eye contact with me. For a woman with large boobs and tiny waist, it is disturbing for especially a much older man to look down at my chest. I do not expose them nor do I intend to because they are one of my biggest insecurities. Some men just have no respect.

Oooh good question. I feel really uncomfortable in those situations when people are giving me "second hand embarassment". That is the worst freaking feeling ever.

It's really awkward when you think you see someone you know in public and you run up to them and wave then it's not them and you just have to walk away slowly.. x.x

The sounds of people eating drives me up the wall. It's okay if I'm also eating, or if there are sounds that are equal/louder than the noise but ugh. If it's a quiet room and someone's eating it makes me want to scream and cry. It's actually a known medical thing though, called misophonia. Basically when normal every day sounds drive you insane.

I also don't like people who fidget a lot. Just stay still!

Feet rubbing against carpet, that sound just is awful, it makes me cringe everytime. I can't handle it. Or the sound of towels rubbing against something, that's awful too... Another thing is when I'm talking to someone really taller than me, I feel very intimidated...

i don't really like when people look over at my phone or my laptop. i could be doing something totally harmless on whatever device i'm usuing, but it makes me uncomfortable when i'm being watched idk :c i guess i feel like i'm being interrogated xD

Probably when my thigh/leg is a little too close to somebody else's but not by choice. (for example in a cab or a car ride) It probably makes me uncomfortable because I think about how uncomfortable the other person must be. Or when I touch a friend's hand by accident, and none of us mention it but I can tell we're both thinking it. Also when i'm talking in public and I have something in my teeth, and somebody just points it out mid conversation. It makes me feel really awkward and uncomfortable, and not willing to talk anymore. Or being alone with somebody who you're not super good friends with, and you only talk to them when you're in a group.

Last edited:
Touching my toes while doing my nails and feeling the little bones in them.
The feeling really unsettles me o.o

Last edited:
people licking/scratching on those ice lolly sticks, i hate that untreated wood texture and i get bad shivers when people do (i prefer myself eating ice creams without those sticks)

people overlooking your computer/phone even if you're not doing anything crazy. idk it's just weird .___. also people who chew loudly or eat loudly. or people who eat with their mouths completely open. it's gross ; ;

Back