Weird things that make you feel really uncomfortable?

namiieco

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6908-4747-6475
one time i saw a (cooked) fish and it still had the bone in it. my mum pulled the bone away and just seeing the lines on the piece of fish made me feel uncomfortable and i nearly broke down

i also use to have this reoccuring dream where there was a rectangle cut on my wrist and there was strings of like flesh in the cut and under that you could see more and more strings of flesh and it disturbed me so much i was like traumatised for the whole day because that cut was all i could think about

When I'm trying to pass something to a person and our hands touch, idk I hate it and try so hard to avoid it (sometimes I feel like it's obvious by the weird way I'll hold something out hahah but no one ever says anything so maybe not).

When I'm talking to someone and they accidentally cut me off or I accidentally cut them off. I feel like I'm supposed to address it or they should address it or we both apologize but it always gets brushed off cause it's pretty awkward lol.

Being around people irl when I'm in my antisocial phase, unless they're family. Cause when I'm being antisocial I can never think of the right thing to say so I just don't bother interacting with people.

Really awkward real-life things... the worst is when someone is walking through a crowd like high-fiving or giving out handshakes and someone has their hand out and gets missed. OMG it makes me physically squirm. It's so bad that if I know I'm gonna be watching something like that I turn away from the TV. ; v ;

when I'm walking round someone and they go the same way to walk around me, and we both go the opposite way to walk around then it gets real awkward and you're all flustered like oh sorry sorry.

People going in the stall next to me in a public restroom when there's loads of other empty ones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure if those things, are what you mean?

It's not really weird, but I hate stumbling on couples in semi-secluded places like on hiking trails or lakeside walks. It makes me feel like an intruder. OHH I have one! It's not that rare either, but I loathe seeing cracked ground, very cracked tree bark (yeah, they always have cracks, but some are just worse), etc. It sends a shiver up my spine and makes me think of cracked and peeling skin and turtle shells. *Visible shudder*

when I'm walking round someone and they go the same way to walk around me, and we both go the opposite way to walk around then it gets real awkward and you're all flustered like oh sorry sorry.

People going in the stall next to me in a public restroom when there's loads of other empty ones.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure if those things, are what you mean?

This happened to me the other day at the supermarket and the worst part was we both had huge carts and it was so awkward because we had to communicate in order to go through the same aisle.

"Could you take yours to the left? I'm sorry if this is a hassle."

"No no it's okay it's my fault."

So. Awkward.

Just being around people because I have social anxiety, especially being around people I like a lot because I overshare when I get too excited or comfortable around people and end up telling them things that make them uncomfortable. This happened a lot with my ex-boyfriend and he was not forgiving about it, so that just makes it even harder for me to express myself.

When I'm sitting in an empty restaurantand someone has to sit right next to me. Or when I park in the very back of the lot, and someone parks right next to me for no reason.

And your ex sounds like a ****.

When my girlfriend touches my pinky toes. It kills me. Not in like a tickling way, but in the most uncomfortable way possible. They're so small and fragile. It feels like they're gonna break off. Just writing this down is giving me that uncomfortable sensation in my pinky toes and it's freaking me out.

The sound and feel of forks scratching a plate, or the feel of my fingernails scratching on paper. :/

Strangers attempting physical contact. Or like you just meet someone and they insist on hugging you. Really really bothers me as I only like really touching and loving on my SO and like my family? Sometimes with little kids it's ok, but especially when like you meet a guy and he's like "Oh come on, you have to hug me!" like get away from me creep... Also any stranger physical contact irks me like legs on public transport, but I also have horrible social anxiety and claustrophobia so public transport bothers me to no end anyways. Uhm another thing, old guys flirting with me or even just checking me out, like makes me want to die.

I hate running into people I know when I'm not expecting it. Like just by chance somewhere randomly. You have to do the whole "omg how funny, you're here too? how you beeeen? wow long time no see! you look great!" and really I don't care I just want to do what I'm doing.

the gritty cleaning stuff at the dentist + what damniel said

and also when people get too close to me or touch me without really asking first- or if theyre someone i dont really know.
especially when they touch my wrist or my shoulder. Eugh.

Last edited:
Back