• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post a Random Fact about Yourself!

I can't move my right eye.. tends to freak people out because they think I don't look at them, in some extreme case they think it's weird/rude lol.

my eardrum has burst twice. once from my mum poking me in the ear- the other from a bad ear infection or something. used to get those all the time as a small kiddo :eek:

I never finished high school(unfortunately).

I'm right handed, and I do everything with this hand, however I can only play tennis with my left.

Don't make me lose respect or trust on you because you'll never take it back no matter how close we are.

I had a huge crush on Ankha as a 7 year old playing Wild World.

Call me pathetic, you have my permission.

i like to pop smarties at parties 8^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had a huge crush on Ankha as a 7 year old playing Wild World.

Call me pathetic, you have my permission.

I used to have a crush on Daisy when I was 9...whoops.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't move my right eye.. tends to freak people out because they think I don't look at them, in some extreme case they think it's weird/rude lol.

Is it a lazy eye?

i keep a bujo! my first one was really high maintenance because i went all artsy on it, but now i've simplified it, and i only scribble in ink- no more colored pencils / excessive artsing for me! it's a lot better bc tbh i'm pretty bad at art and trying to make each page look ~aesthetic~ totally ruined the whole point of having a bullet journal. my current journal won't make it into any studyblr pages, but oh well! it works well for me!

I'm left handed!

I've just started at a new job and basically every time I pick up a pen someone makes a comment on me being left handed, or even asks me if i'm left handed
while I'm writing with my left hand

Back