• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Red Carnations

Lunariati

Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
edit: going to be taking a break for a bit so i can do other things such as summer homework! i've still got carnations left over, so let me know if you want some and i'll get back to you later!

hi! i know people like carnations, so i bred a bunch to give them out! specifically red ones. hopefully some of you out there would like some! i have about 70 to give away, so just leave a response and i'll get to you asap.
don't really have any rules or anything, but please spare some for others i guess? idk how many people like red carnations but i'd like to give them to multiple people ayayay

Last edited:
great! let me know when your gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd be happy to give you some! i'd prefer not to do pick up though, i'd like to drop them off in your town. so name the amount you'd like and i'll let you know when i'm ready!

Gates are open!

Hello. I would give to participate too. thank you. a few are enough. Maybe like 5-8? If you still have some . :)

Hello. I would give to participate too. thank you. a few are enough. Maybe like 5-8? If you still have some . :)

yes sure i'll be giving you 10 if that's fine! i'll add your fc and everything, i'd like to drop them off if thats okay!

Back