• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Have you ever been sent home by one of your friend's parents?

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mint
If so, why?

I was sent home early because I put dog poop in their neighbor's mailbox. I don't know why I put the dog poop in there nor do I know why I picked it up, but I did.

Last edited:
uhhh no never because i had done somethig bad..? i broke my collarbone at my friend's house when i was 8 and her mom called my mom to come get me but uhhhh yeah no

actually, yes. My friend's dad thought I was dating another person who was with me and he sent us both home because he didn't want us to do anything in his house. haha

Last edited:
I came to this thread thinking it was like oh your friend's parents dropped you off home from school or something cute but now I'm realizing it's for doing something bad lol ;.;

It's never happened to me, but my friends generally have nice parents who will offer me a ride home if I have to walk back/if they see me at the grocery store or something they'll drive me home.

Nope, I was a shy, sweet, and polite child. Not so sure about now. According to friends, I like to put my feet where I shouldn't (like on their laps).

Only time I ever had to leave early from a friends was when I sprained my arm. They called my mom and she had to leave work to take me to the emergency room and I can to wear a sling for a few weeks. (I was walking along a brick wall on a misty morning, and decided to walk from it to one of those plastic covered boxes, I think that house pipes or something, and slipped off cause it was wet...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've never been to my friend's house or met their parents.

You're invited anytime.

Not sent home but apparently one of them got annoyed at me for some chewing gum/sweets thing?? Lit still have no idea what I did but not literally sent home I don't think so.

Back