help me decide on my uchi villager

uchi

• Total voters

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
oh god, the number of uchi villagers are so limited and most of them are so ugly but the PWP they suggest are pretty.
currently my choices are:

renee
mira
hazel

I had Mira and I loved her! her character design is pretty unique and she's totally awesome

I had Hazel and I loved her but most people hate her for her unibrow. honestly it just makes her unique but if you're looking for the least ugly uchi, I'd go with Renee.

can't choose between renee or mira! renee has this really tough look to her that i like, and the uchi personality fits her really well imo. mira's a cutie and her design is really cool! i'm just really not a fan of hazel

i'd choose mira

i like the star detail on the back of head and her superhero mask

It was so hard for me to choose my uchi dream villager as well! I eventually went for Deirdre, but it was a hard decision and I'm not completely set on it yet. I think Mira is my favorite out of yours because I really like the idea of a superhero bunny and she looks nice. Hazel is a close second, love that brow! But I can't stand Ren?e (and rhinos in general).

Mira is a superhero bunny. Is this even a choice? (Okay, I know a lot of people would prefer the other two but come on, there's no way you can dislike the bunny with superpowers, a cute little star on the back of her head and one of the best house interiors in the game (the astro set matches her character theme soooo perfectly.))

Back