• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Signature "invalid file" issue

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7046-6089-3415
So every time I try to update my signature (even if I attempt to get rid of the entire code), it comes up with "Invalid File" and nothing more. Anyone willing to help lil ol me?

I had a similar issue when I tried to fix my signature (the gap in between the bottom line of text and the spoiler bothers me), and everytime I tried to save it, it gave me an invalid file error. I think it resolves itself, because it may have something to do with the host site not functioning properly.

Are you uploading a gif? Are you uploading a picture or something that is bigger than the standerd signature size? That may be one of the issues. Other than that, it may be the issues with the site.

Last edited:
I had a similar issue when I tried to fix my signature (the gap in between the bottom line of text and the spoiler bothers me), and everytime I tried to save it, it gave me an invalid file error. I think it resolves itself, because it may have something to do with the host site not functioning properly.

I was thinking it might just be a glitch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you uploading a gif? Are you uploading a picture or something that is bigger than the standerd signature size? That may be one of the issues.

Nope. Like I stated, I tried to do it with no code and it still gave the error.

yes I just got a new signature and I'm getting this error too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, it's definitely the signature uploader that's glitching! I edited mine to text only and got the same invalid file message.

Thanks guys. We are already working on this issue, stay tuned.

Yes, this is fixed now. I didn't notice there was a separate thread for it.

It only didn't work on the default TBT theme.

Back