Who's moving into your town?

just invited the lovely lolly, so she should be moving in tomorrow!!

before i even started playing acnl, as i waited impatiently for my game to ship, i remember doing all the internet research to figure out how i wanted my town to be like and who i wanted to live with, and i remember lolly caught my eye because 1) she's cute and 2) her japanese name is ramune which is my absolute favorite childhood drink!

needless to say, the one villager i kNEW i needed to have in town was lolly and i'm really excited to see her in my town soon! :blush:

Klaus is moving in tomorrow and I'm definitely not keeping him, but I must admit he looks pretty cool! I hope he doesn't change his shirt while he's in my town because it makes him look like a German warrior or something, lol.

Tutu as a random move-in, and I'm lowkey so excited cause I think she looks adorable! c:

Tia is moving in tomorrow, I got her from @honeyaura and I couldn't be happier! I don't really like the spot she's chosen for her house, but I tried to reset a few times and she would always place her house either there or near my only pond (in front of the campsite), so I chose the lesser of two evils, lol. She's the first dreamie I got and I can't wait to meet her!

My town is currently at capacity, so no one. However, my son has lost interest in the game, so he has said that I am welcome to his copy and doing what I want with his town. In that town, he has a campsite, and Mitzi was there yesterday. I convinced her to move in. I think she's really cute!

Just yesterday Keaton moved into my town. He swooped in outta nowhere - I didn't find him until I tried adopting a giveaway o_O not cool, bird man

Yesterday (for the first time ever) I got a void plot-in. It was Bangle, and actually she looked interesting, but of course her location was awful, and I was waiting on a dreamie. There was a big kerfuffle, not even sure what happened, but I ended up getting rid of her but also losing a loved villager (Claude). Ended up getting two top tier campers (Lolly and Marshal) in the kerfuffle to move her out. Trying to sell them off now. Bought Shep from someone on here and plotting him in currently though so <3 Big day for the town.

Last edited:
I scanned in Kiki to my town today so tonight I'll be making sure her plot will be correctly placed. I am happy because I want a all cat town, so having her move in is amazing. I almost lost Rosie the other day but made her stay.

I reset my second town last night (the map did not grow on me as I was hoping), and Ruby is moving in! She's right above Queenie and Peaches, so that section of the town's going to be super cute. :blush:

Back